Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm with everyone else - lip palettes = pass! Disappointed there are no bullet lipsticks.

I'm very interested in the blush duos. I love cream blushes. I have one MAC Viva Glam lip palette for years and recently put it on my vanity to wear more often as I rarely apply lipstick with a lip brush. Unless the lip palettes are so exceptional, I will pass on (or pick one up when it eventually comes to the CCO).

The lip palettes are a pass for me, as I don't like applying lipstick with a brush. I missed picking up Stroked when it was available, which I still regret, but my skin is picky when it comes to cream products, so those will probably be a pass from me too. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

The two cream palettes look like cream versions of soft core and stroked for all those who missed it, 

Beautiful!! I wont have the luxury of apply lipstick with a brush.  But i will live vicariously through you ladies whom acquire them ๐Ÿ˜‰ I might have to sit through on the cream blushes since the colors look so similar to the blush duo from 2015.

These lip duos look so weird. I doubt i will purchase any but i will probably visit a counter to lurk & swatch ๐Ÿ˜‰

Me too @TriesToBoClassy ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mochapj

Lip palettes....pass.

I can never get on board with lip palettes.  It seems utilitarian, like all the lip colours have lost their individual identity and smudged together in a communal lipstick cubicle pod.  

I don't like to apply lipstick with a lip brush.  

And the joy of makeup to me is individual packaging (hence I never depot lipsticks either).

*Sorry for the odd rant.  But lipsticks are people too.  Save them!*

couldn't agree more. the only one that's even a little appealing to me is the ABH one.

hahahahhahahaha!!

Could not agree with you more @greenchilli. You explained it so perfectly. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol I love you @greenchilli!

i dislike applying with a lip brush, too. I think the only thing I dislike more than lip palettes is the ones that have powder products (shadows or blushes) and creams mixed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Beautiful colors but I will be passing on the lip duos as I do not see myself ever using them.

Me too @virgo87. Unless there are some other pieces of the collection not pictured yet, I think I'm passing the whole release.

i already own the 2 repromote blushes and creams don't get along with my skin ๐Ÿ˜ž And I doubt I would ever use a lip product in a palette (especially one at TF prices ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Hi @Mochapj, have you heard if the blushes are in the new formula?

@TraceyEB I haven't seen anyone confirm it, but a lot of the posts I've seen keep saying the blushes (Lovelust and Wicked, I believe) are  'new' blushes.

I know there was some talk about the blush repromote from AW16 looking like a completely different color, so perhaps it is the same shades being reformulated.

@virgo87 @Mochapj

For some reason I feel like I have to at least try one of the lip palettes. The colors look nice but yeah my mind might be changed upon discovering the prices! LOL

@ChristalM If you do, I want full details! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Mochapj

Absolutely! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks to @dioradict for tagging me on IG.. I am so excited for these! ๐Ÿ˜

Edit: Totally overlooked the "lip duos" part ๐Ÿ˜ still excited but bummed they are not shadows.

Screenshot_20170117-234849.jpg

Thought they were eye shadows too! Oh well money saved I guess ๐Ÿ˜„  Thx!!!

testing