Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The lip palettes are a pass for me, as I don't like applying lipstick with a brush. I missed picking up Stroked when it was available, which I still regret, but my skin is picky when it comes to cream products, so those will probably be a pass from me too. 😞 

The two cream palettes look like cream versions of soft core and stroked for all those who missed it, 

Beautiful!! I wont have the luxury of apply lipstick with a brush.  But i will live vicariously through you ladies whom acquire them 😉 I might have to sit through on the cream blushes since the colors look so similar to the blush duo from 2015.

These lip duos look so weird. I doubt i will purchase any but i will probably visit a counter to lurk & swatch 😉

Me too @TriesToBoClassy 😉

@Mochapj

Lip palettes....pass.

I can never get on board with lip palettes.  It seems utilitarian, like all the lip colours have lost their individual identity and smudged together in a communal lipstick cubicle pod.  

I don't like to apply lipstick with a lip brush.  

And the joy of makeup to me is individual packaging (hence I never depot lipsticks either).

*Sorry for the odd rant.  But lipsticks are people too.  Save them!*

couldn't agree more. the only one that's even a little appealing to me is the ABH one.

hahahahhahahaha!!

Could not agree with you more @greenchilli. You explained it so perfectly. 😂

Lol I love you @greenchilli!

i dislike applying with a lip brush, too. I think the only thing I dislike more than lip palettes is the ones that have powder products (shadows or blushes) and creams mixed 😂

Beautiful colors but I will be passing on the lip duos as I do not see myself ever using them.

Me too @virgo87. Unless there are some other pieces of the collection not pictured yet, I think I'm passing the whole release.

i already own the 2 repromote blushes and creams don't get along with my skin 😞 And I doubt I would ever use a lip product in a palette (especially one at TF prices 😂)

Hi @Mochapj, have you heard if the blushes are in the new formula?

@TraceyEB I haven't seen anyone confirm it, but a lot of the posts I've seen keep saying the blushes (Lovelust and Wicked, I believe) are  'new' blushes.

I know there was some talk about the blush repromote from AW16 looking like a completely different color, so perhaps it is the same shades being reformulated.

@virgo87 @Mochapj

For some reason I feel like I have to at least try one of the lip palettes. The colors look nice but yeah my mind might be changed upon discovering the prices! LOL

@ChristalM If you do, I want full details! 😉

@Mochapj

Absolutely! 🙂

Thanks to @dioradict for tagging me on IG.. I am so excited for these! 😍

Edit: Totally overlooked the "lip duos" part 😁 still excited but bummed they are not shadows.

Screenshot_20170117-234849.jpg

Thought they were eye shadows too! Oh well money saved I guess 😄  Thx!!!

I'm still not entirely convinced these have a powder component and that it isn't just lazy photo editing (i.e. TF taking a stock photo of an eyeshadow duo and superimposing the shades over top)  I look forward to seeing real photos 'in the wild' of these to see what exactly the brushes are like.

That said, I'm curious to know if any of these correspond to the lip photo I posted on Sunday (reposted below)

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 10.42.48 AM.png

Looks like there are 6.Capture.PNG

testing