Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@veronika23 Thanks for the post. The 'blush duo' looks interesting!

Does anybody know a dupe for James from lips and boys? I've been waiting patiently but it seems it never made it into Canada 😞 

@to90James is the same as Twist of Fate in the full size in case that helps. 

@shells72   that does help.. perhaps I need the full size 🙂 thanks! 

@to90 I think that one is available on Holt Renfrew's site. 

@Asche   Ohh thank you!

New stuff coming for spring?

Screen Shot 2017-01-14 at 10.42.48 AM.png

The cheek duo looks liked a repromote of Softcore? 

The cheek duo(?) looks prettyyy!

Coral/red eye shadow??

@veronika23 @Mochapj

Thanks! Looks to be a powder lip product to me if you look at the brush in the compact. Exciting!? 

@ChristalM could be.  The sponge tip has me thinking it's an eyeshadow duo, but who knows.  

Either way, I'm liking the color choices 🙂

Me too! If you zoom in, the other side of the sponge applicator is what looks like a lip brush to me....or eyeliner I guess. But yes either way, these shades are beautiful! 

Ahh, I was looking at it too and it just looks like the flimsy double ended brushes they include with their shadows to me but whether it's lip or eye product I'd be happy since I love these colors 😄

It would make sense if it was a lip palette since the 2 lip photos are there but there are no lipsticks in the preview photo...

If it's an eye shadow duo.. I might have to pick this up 😄

I was thinking the same thing. 😛

Those two lipsticks in the top left are beautiful.

I just got out one of my TF lipsticks that I hadn't used in a while (year and a half) Spanish Pink and it has the old funky crayon smell 😞 I'm so sad. I have 2 and I checked the other one, same thing. I've never left them in the car or extreme conditions. I know this has been discussed on here, such a bummer.

What do y'all do when this happens? Toss it? If I can remember where I got it, if it was Nordstrom I suppose I could take it back. There is something just wrong with a $50 lipstick going bad. What is the deal? Has anyone ever heard a comment on this from a TF rep? I might call mine at Nordstrom just to ask..

@AnneMCC Second the suggestion of taking it to an SA (I've done a similar exchange, but not with a lipstick). TF direct won't be of any help unfortunately 

I would like to hear the explanation for why this happens. Does it happen with other brands too? It's really not acceptable...

I've never gotten an explanation from an SA but it could be the oils they use in the lipstick going rancid, or it could be the vanilla smell wearing off and the crayon smell is what the product 'really' smells like. It's tough to say.

ive found old non-TF lipsticks in drawers that were 10+ years old and have had this smell, but no others that have done it as quickly.

Yeah I agree. Usually lipsticks smell like "craycon"- wax actually, because of its natural ingredients. Strong scents are used to cover it up. The fragrance is volatile so it might disappear with time.

If we got hands on those lipsticks without any fragrance, they do have that wax smell.

9 Replies
testing