Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@AnneMCC I've tossed ones that have gone off smelling, but I believe @mrsbaine may have had success taking it back to her SA.

Thanks @Mochapj. I'm going to call my SA and just see what she says..

this happened to me to a few weeks ago, I was really sad too ๐Ÿ˜ž

I'm searching for a new foundation and I'm really tempted to pick up the Traceless Foundation Stick - has anyone here tried it and would be willing to share their thoughts? How did you like the coverage? How did it wear (I need something rather long-wearing for events).

Oh I just popped on here to ask a TF question and saw this. I have the stick, so I'll say that I love it. I have normal/dry skin with some brown spots I like to cover and I think the coverage is great. The other thing I like about the stick is the wear, after a few hours I get more glowy look as it sits on the skin. I think if you have oily or combe or tend to be oily this might not be the best thing. I have one in a lighter shade and use it as concealer too, it lasts a while on me for both uses.

A friend pointed out there's now a third palette on the TF website ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

IMG_5581.PNG

Hmmm, it looks extremely similar to the warm one. Looking forward to swatches.

I agree @Babypeachist

i spent some time flipping back and forth between the image of Solar Exposure and Warm and the only obvious difference I see is the second (glitter) shade.

i guess maybe it's supposed to be a mix of cool and warm.  I've emailed my SA to see if she's got any details on it, since it says it's not available to order yet on the TF website 

I think I will have to rehome Alexander,I put it on yesterday for the first time and it looks awful:(. Its way lighter than I thought it would be.

Sorry to hear that @Seymore3. I got Alexander and I love it.

My birthday present from my husband:

IMG_4697.JPG

TOM FORD LIP COLOR IN BLUSH NUDE

(I have been wanting this shade for months! I will follow up with a swatch later this week!)

Hapoy belated birthday @willa25!  Blush nude looks absolutely perfect!  

Thank you so much! I still haven't actually used it b/c it was just so pricey. I feel like I should be saving it for special occasions. lol

Happy belated birthday @willa25! Use it!!!! It's beautiful! And these things have a shelve life. 

Hmmm, honestly I would enjoy it.  Love it for the indulgence it is.  There's nothing wrong with having a little fancy moment everyday.  Every day of life should be treated like a special occasion:) 

@mrsbaine@heartsmyface, I think I will use it after all. Thanks for the vote of confidence. ๐Ÿ™‚

@willa25 I recommend you use it and enjoy it often.

My very first TF lippie I was saving for special occasions as well and it went bad with almost half a tube still left. :'(

happy birthday! And what a thoughtful man your husband is ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Happy Birthday, @willa25 ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ

Excuse my wonky lips, I couldn't wait to share my new boy Dylanโค๏ธ

IMG_1929.JPG

Beautiful!

2 Replies
testing