Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@MochapjI broke down and bought Alexander last night with when I placed my Rouge $25 off order.

@virgo87 Me too! 💄

@GrahamcrackersHave you received your Alexander yet? If so, what do you think? I got mine yesterday and only tried him on last night but I really like the color. Reminds me of Beau (one of my favs) and a great nude on me.

The only thing I don't love about Snowden is he leaves glitter bits behind.

I agree. He is the glitteriest TF I own by far.

i had a similar experience with Snowdon as I had with the bite gold gloss - when I remove it my face is covered with microglitter 😂

I like Snowdon!!! I want another boy!!! Decisions lol

You are making me reconsider Bradley. 

@moxiepancakes Based on how good Evan looks on you I think Bradley would be similarly stunning 😉

...if only it were that easy 😉

(to pick up boys :))

Thinking about Evan.  

Does anyone have CL Tutulle and Tf Evan??? (swatch)

If not, another Evan swatch greatly appreciated.  

I want to make sure it is not ashy/grey.

I do better with warmer/pink nudes. 

Thanks!!!

evan.jpg

@wheeeee Evan he's not too ashy

It is so pretty!  Your look is so matchy and looks really good.   What eyeshadow are you wearing with it?

I love the ashy tone when I see it on people, but sadly it doesn't look good on me. Washes me out. 

Thanks @moxiepancakes

It's pretty neutral I've worn it with warmer looks and it works well. 

Christopher, purchased for sentimental reasons (my brother's name), pleasantly surprised me in that it ended up being closer to my favorite color than I had originally anticipated. (Also wearing KVD 'On The Road' -- thanks, @begonia46! I think they look especially great together.)

image.jpeg

@Gwenhwyfar I've convinced me I need Christopher in my life. He looks lovely on you!

Gorgeous!

Hey again! I got myself Ryan as well, yay! Heres a photo of me wearing him (in natural daylight). Please disregard my pjs, I swear I own more LOL but I feel like all my BT photos include this set hah!  Below in the spoiler I have better swatches of all my tom ford lipsticks since I FINALLY have been home during the day and it's sunny! So yay, nice photos!

IMG_0128.JPG

Spoiler
Ugh! Sorry the photos flipped! Well... For the first photo, left to right is: Ryan, Ashton, Elliot, Christopher, Luciano, Pussycat and Violet Fatale.  For the second photo, just reverse that list lol.  I included two photos since one is more muted from cloudiness while one is more direct sunlight.

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

I quite like this shade on you!  (I never noticed your pjs in your other posts, but I'm a big fan of comfy pajamas!) 🙂

Really appreciate the swatches!!

@blackkitty2014 - Here are some comparison swatches:

L - R : Alex, Pablo, Rocco, Kingston, Jared, Cooper Justin, Velvet Violet, Violet Fatale & Giacomo.

Spoiler
Sorry my lighting is terrible, with flash is more true to color.
Top: Only Jared (both swatches)

Without Flash:

20161206_192402_001.jpg

With Flash:
20161206_192343.jpg

The most closest in real life is Alex which is more pinker. I just swatched with CT Matte lost cherry & Jared is near identical.

This exercise made me realize I have too many of Pink shades and  I should stop 😉

Thx so much @dioradic. I have way too many pink as well 😉

Here to drop Mitchell.Typically I don't wear shades that aren't bright but he is gorgeous. I had a messy breakfast but he didn't wear out much!

20161205_102509.jpg

testing