Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I like them all. Thanks for pics and your thoughts on the shades. I'm still intrigued by Snowdon though not sure I want a topper lip shade...maybe a subtle lip liner could bring out Snowdon's color...hmmm...

image.jpeg

Here's Christopher on me! He's a beautiful, creamy, pinky brown matte 

Beautiful, as always @MK89. I thought Christopher might be darker than I'd prefer, but maybe not.  I think I'll give him a go.

Ohhhh, he's not what I imagined him to be at all!   I thought he'd be a deeper color.  I like him! 

I like him too! He is a little deeper and browner in person

so pretty on you! 

thanks anny! 🙂

The shade looks beautiful on you.

thanks so much Tracey 🙂

Wow! It is really pretty 

it is @blackkitty2014! are you getting this one?

@MK89, now that I see how lovely it is on you, I will get him. I doubt I will wear him well as you do. I think I just want him for my TF matte collection;)

Very pretty on you @MK89. You always have the best lip shades ❤️ They all always look so dang good on you!!

thanks @jesscheems! I just take forever to decide which shades to purchase. Trust me, there are lots of colors that I don't even go near 😄

So pretty! I loved Christoper and Ben. Those, in my opinion, were the best of the bunch.

I'm definitely happy with  my decision, it's the only one of the new bunch that I've purchased so far 😄 I'm debating Ben still, because I don't like going too brown

Here is Cary that was sent to me. I really like the color but not the gross scent..As mentioned before, I took it off right after application and will not be wearing again. I think this also puts me off buying any nude/brown shades from TF - it is very unexpected for a "new" lipstick to smell like this. 

Screenshot_20161201-014407.jpg

This shade is so gorgeous on you! It's unfortunate this one smells especially because I was eyeing this to buy with my gift card 😞

Thanks @myumew! I do love the colour as well and I may buy Ashton next since they are so similar on me. I should mention that this one I received as a gift from TF/Sephora has a batch date of 2014 so probably the reason it has this scent but I think the ones being sold are likely fresher and will not smell esp right away.

An example of this is when I stopped by at Saks to compare my cary with theirs, the tester was newer and so was the one being sold and neither those smelled and the tester didnt have the weird taste like mine. That being said, I think these types of shades have a tendancy to go off faster than the brighter shades so don't stick up lol. 

@Anewxa, I don't think it's normal for it to smell that way. I got Richard (also a nude cream shade) and it did not smell or taste bitter.

@k617 I have negligee and sadly it too has turned on me.

1 Reply
testing