Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks @trishavt! It's actually Modern Mercury, over the Guerlain bronzer 😄

IT does look nice on you @Libellules. I might have to swing by NM Tom Ford counter to check the pretties out

Thanks @blackkitty2014!

Ugh, the TF counter is so dangerous. I keep smelling the darn candles too O.O

Agree!

Saw this video pop up for the new compacts:

Thx @Mochapj. It does looks absolutely beautiful on her. I think I will hoard both palettes and call them Xmas present from me to me 🙂

The palette is beautiful on her. I think for women who have lighter skin it will be a winner. The shadows look like Golden Mink. That was also DC, right? 

Tom ford winter soleil palette up at Selfridges @Mochapj

Oops, thanks @dioradict I didn't even get this tag for some reason.

No loss on my part - Megan's swatches convinced me I don't want either. 🙂

@Mochapj I'm not the only one passing on these?! 

Lol @njattana 😂

I own all the blushes and quads i want already - TF would have to do something quite new and different for me to bite at this price point and I don't feel he has 😉

Is there a membership for international shipping from Selfridge's vs. paying on a per order basis, @Mochapj @dioradict ? I can't find reference to it on their website.

@TraceyEB it comes up as an option to purchase during checkout - it is called Selfridges+.  

Not sure what the cost is for US shipping, but for Canadian a year subscription was $55.  For reference, my recent counter order was $40 shipping plus 2% handling fee, so the year's subscription is a much better deal, IMO.

It is only good for buying on their website though, not for preorders done through counters, unfortunately.

Thanks so much for the helpful and detailed  information, @Mochapj! It's good to get advice from someone with experience ordering from the store online and from the counter. Thanks again!

If you have a credit card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fee, I guess you could keep £ as your currency during the checkout, so that you can use your credit card currency exchange rate instead of the one provided by Selfridges (credit card's rate is slightly better). 

I subscribed Selfridges+ last week and it costs around $49 after conversion for US shipping address.

Interesting option, @panana125. Thanks for suggesting. Will have to look that up!

Has anyone bought and/or swatched some of the new lips & boys? I'm not planning on buying any, but I do want to live vicariously through others! 😀

Hi @vegchililover78, I think those are launched on Black Friday so we probably see more swatches floating around when it's getting closer 😉

The collection is now up on Nordstrom!! 

Another good swatch of warm palette. I found these from missviggitybeauty dot com. But I'm still patiently (not really) waiting for Megan review video;)

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

ok now I want this palette. 😮

7 Replies
testing