Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Love, love, love! Happy the formula is nice on the palettes. The cool one looks gorgeous. I'm SO excited for it. 

But I'm also a fan of the warm one, even if I suspect it will be less flattering on me 🙂

The lip foils are lighter than I anticipated, but I still like the look of them! 

@lachaton I'm with you but in reverse on the palettes.  I love the shadows in the cool palette but it's hard enough justifying one, let alone two...

The foils aren't bad.  But it's definitely a look and not one that's great on me.  Frosty and/or metallic can look too cool on me.

If only the palettes were cheaper...

Thank you for the swatches and mini review @meganlisa! The cool palette is a pass esp if it is too cool for you to begin with. The lip foils do not interest me at all. 

@Anewxa The blush in the cool is a little cool on me.  And it's so pigmented it shows.  The lipsticks are a pass for me also.  I don't love them and they're pricey.

Love the Warm tone one @meganlisa. Thanks for the swatches, you made it easy for me to decide 😉

@dioradict Glad I was able to help!

Thx you so much @meganlisa. You're the best! Can't wait to see you wear the palette. I think I want both

@blackkitty2014 I sort of want both too....

Sorry @meganlisa. Another request, whenever you play with the warm palette, can you pls swatch the blush side by side with the blush from summer palette? TIA 🙂 

@blackkitty2014 Yes.  Likely won't happen today.  It's very different though.  It's more the traditional creamy TF blush formula.  Super pigmented.  It doesn't show up in the photo so well as the TF store has darkened lighting.  But it's a creamy warm coral peach, very pigmented and blendable.  I like the summer one but it wasn't as creamy, IMO.  I like this one better.  I'm currently wearing a mix of the cool/warm palettes (applied one on each side of my face to decide which I liked better than "matched" them up) or I'd take a photo.  This new one has less pink but is also super pigmented.  Hope that helps!

Thx so much again @meganlisa

Okie peeps, looks liked both TF direct and Cosbar has the soleil collection in stocks.  According to TF direct, the NY store should have the palettes in stock as well 😉

@candacebt@KatieBT, do you know if TF Winter Soleil coming to Sephora soon? (Sorry for nagging at you two again. We love you though 😉 )

@blackkitty2014 Beverly Hills got it last night!  I just called thanks to you @blackkitty2014 Hm, I'll be a mile or two away tomorrow morning...maybe I'll stop by.

If you do, please swatch. I have a feeling NM will have this collection by tomorrow.  I didnt want to commit to my SA on the palettes until i see more swatches. Thx @meganlisa

@blackkitty2014 I'll go in and get swatches.  The lighting in store is awful and they have this circular mirrored stairway so just picture me running up and down to get outside with my swatched up arms!

Godspeed, @meganlisa!!

@TraceyEB I will report back!

Have you guys heard that Negligee was discontinued?!??

I bought Negligee at a CCO. May be worth a call to see if they have it in stock there. My Negligee just started to smell waxy, so am wearing it with greater frequency. I do love the shade.

Yes. I love that shade necause it's such a neutral MLBB shade. I found out it was discontinued when I was asking my SA to swatch one of the new lip contour duos besides Casablanca and Negligee... and she mentioned that Negligee had been discontinued so she didn't have that one in store. This was probably a month or two ago.

Really? That's surprising!  I thought it was a super popular shade. 

6 Replies
testing