Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Has anyone looked at the Tom Ford Fiber Brow Gel? I'm trying to figure out if the Blonde and/or Taupe has any red or green in them (most seem to have one of the other). I prefer an ashy color without green or red. The swatches I've found online are super small and it's really hard to tell.

@DiVWA, thebeautylookbook has the swatches of these. Not sure if it helps or not.

TY @blackkitty2014. I saw those. They were pretty small and I really couldn't tell if there was green or red in either color.

These images are from "From the Bullet". I like these swatches more than ReallyRee. 😉

IMG_0284.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

I really love this version of the cool swatches!

oh both look so nice!!!! can I justify both??? heh heh

I kind of want both now too! I don't think I can make the cool toned blush work but I still really like those shadows.  I'm glad these are (hopefully) permanent.  

That what I was thinking too @melde 😉 Maybe if Sephora has them during the sale, we can justify both 😉

if it's on sale we'd basically be losing money if we don't.... right?? @blackkitty2014

Exactly! Lol 🙂

They are gorgeous!!! That 3rd shade from the right in the warm palette is soooo pretty! 

So, so lovely.  I'm skipping, having stocked up on other holiday items.  But these are really pretty.  Perhaps not exciting, but really pretty.

IMG_0283.JPG

Tiny drop of Spin Spin Sugar for both cheeks @TraceyEB. It is Heart I'm still thinking about getting the darker color lol

You look glowey and pretty! I got SSS and want the darker one too! 

Love!  Including the lipstick.  Great shades.

Bk, as always you look gorgeous!! 😍

What a pretty highlight!  Your skin looks amazing, as always! 

Thx you @kso1225 for mentioning my skin 🙂 I invest a whole lot in skincares this year. 

@blackkitty2014 I would love to hear what you've been using if you don't mind sharing. I have a few favorites but am looking to try some new things.

Hi@kso1225. I'm switching from Shiseido to Amore Pacific from last winter. Shiseido is good but Amore Pacific blows me away. Couple current favorites are Moisture Bound Sleep Masque, Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System, Treatment Enzyme Peel, Bio-Enzyme  Refining Complex, Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essense, Time Response Renewal Cream, Eye Cream and Sleep Masque. My wallet and I are crying inside everytime I'm making a purchase but I think they are really working for me. My skin looks its best within the last 10 yrs. I'm not sure if you ever tried AP but you can try out with couple Moisture Bound products to see if your skin approves 😉 I also recommend to work with an SA at the counter if you decide to invest in the line since they throw in a lots of little perks liked full size testers, lots and lots of samples. Neiman Marcus has facial event every 2 months or so for AP customers: an hr private facial massage with AP products. I really like their facial massage sessions 😉

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for sharing! I've do love the AP Treatment Enzyme Peel. I still remember how amazed I was the first time I got it as a deluxe sample and then nearly had a heart attack when I looked at the price because I was either in college or possibly high school and didn't have much disposable income at the time.  I don't know that I've tried any other products, but I think I might have some samples at home that I can try out.  

4 Replies
testing