Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@blackkitty2014 I would love to hear what you've been using if you don't mind sharing. I have a few favorites but am looking to try some new things.

Hi@kso1225. I'm switching from Shiseido to Amore Pacific from last winter. Shiseido is good but Amore Pacific blows me away. Couple current favorites are Moisture Bound Sleep Masque, Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System, Treatment Enzyme Peel, Bio-Enzyme  Refining Complex, Intensive Vitalizing Eye Essense, Time Response Renewal Cream, Eye Cream and Sleep Masque. My wallet and I are crying inside everytime I'm making a purchase but I think they are really working for me. My skin looks its best within the last 10 yrs. I'm not sure if you ever tried AP but you can try out with couple Moisture Bound products to see if your skin approves 😉 I also recommend to work with an SA at the counter if you decide to invest in the line since they throw in a lots of little perks liked full size testers, lots and lots of samples. Neiman Marcus has facial event every 2 months or so for AP customers: an hr private facial massage with AP products. I really like their facial massage sessions 😉

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for sharing! I've do love the AP Treatment Enzyme Peel. I still remember how amazed I was the first time I got it as a deluxe sample and then nearly had a heart attack when I looked at the price because I was either in college or possibly high school and didn't have much disposable income at the time.  I don't know that I've tried any other products, but I think I might have some samples at home that I can try out.  

So pretty @blackkitty2014 😄

Thx @dioradict. How do you like Lust for Life? I think I will get it too. 😉

omg sorry @blackkitty2014 I totally missed this question. No I haven't tried it myself yet, past week has been busy so I skipped makeup most days. Hoping to wear it tomorow 😄

You look radiant, @blackkitty2014!  SS Sugar looks amazing on you and so does that lipstick!!  Thanks for posting a pic showing how the highlighter looks on you.

Thx. Are you going to get any Shimmer Shot @TraceyEB? These are good stuffs 🙂

Very likely, @blackkitty2014. Thankfully, I'm not near a counter!

Eeek, I might need this after all!

YAY @blackkitty2014! OMG you're glowing! 😮

Ok, now to be completely honest, I was surprised you were saying the darker one would be too dark for you! I think it would warm your cheeks nicely. Actually, I'm really intrigued about how they blend together per @dioradict's previous comments 😄

I'm curious how Sugar Spin and Fire Lust would blend together. Would it be a sheeny coral? @Libellules, do you have both? Would love the option to "boost" fire lust from time to time.

I know. I'm scared of how pigmented it is but with the right amount and given how nice it blends, I think it will be love. I'm thinking about it lol

Not sure if this has been shared (I haven't been following as closely) but a little birdie told me that Sephora will be getting the lips &  boys, the eye & cheek palettes, and the lip foils.  

That would be great news! Fingers crossed they're in stock in time for the Nov. sale.

that is very good to know.

WOOOOOO!!!

yaaaaaas

I didn't expect the L&B so that is a nice surprise, Thanks for sharing!

I've always loved birds 😉 @kso1225

Good lil birdie;) Thx you!

testing