Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I am very torn on the brush set. I want it! I want the white handles and I love my brushes. Is anyone getting it? 

I have 5 new brush sets I have not used, including a back up of the original Tom Ford brown case set. I feel I need it, but $850 is crazy. But I will have fomo with it for sure! 

is anyone splurging and treating themselves to it?

@luvgloss13 dang girl you be hoarding TF brushes, hehehe, trade? 🙂

@AnneMCC sure! I have a lot of TF if you want some. 🙂

It couldn't be an easier pass for me. $850 brings me home for the holidays with money left over for one of the Winter Soleil palettes.

@TraceyEB, I agree the price is insane! 

if it were half it would be sold . I just want the damn white bristles! 

If all you want is white bristles, the regular TF brushes have those, too.

Opps I meant ferrule  Yes I have a lot of TF brushes and love the handles because of the weight. I wish they sold them in a non leather case!

I think you mean handle 😉 Ferrule is the metal clamping that holds the bristles onto the handle.

Haha yes! Can you tell I am having an office day and haven't fully woken up? A crazy one! LOL. 

White handles, yessss. Damn these brushes! 

Yes, the white bristles are very alluring!

Here's another shot of the Winter Soleil collection. How exciting 😄

Screenshot_2016-10-10-09-27-31-1.png

The packaging of those palettes are too pretty, but I can't justify buying them cause I wouldn't use the eyeshadow parts 😕 

The blushes in both these palettes remind me of ones from the perm line..wicked and flush..or even from the last soleil collection from the afternooner and bicoastal. I want these but just may pass..pending swatches. 

I love both the palettes! But they'll be $155 right? Eek 😞 $80 was bad enough for a quad...seriously pushing budgets here lol

Description of the 2 palettes from Tom Ford's website (last 2 lines highlighted for emphasis):

THE ULTIMATE TOM FORD SOLEIL ACCESSORY -- A REFLECTIVE IVORY-AND-GOLD-COLORED CLUTCH CONTAINS A COLOR PALETTE FOR EYES AND CHEEKS TO CREATE AN ARRAY OF LUXURIOUS LOOKS. EACH FEATURE FOUR EYE SHADOWS, HIGHLIGHTER AND BLUSH IN TWO COLOR WAVES; SULTRY, BRONZED WARMTH AND SWEET, INCANDESCENT COOL.

No description of the shades within (an irritation I have with TF's website). Look forward to seeing more swatches, especially the warm palette. Fingers crossed this collection is available at Sephora's Nov. sale.

And I really hope they are brand new colors not just existing shades slapped with new names 😉 Come on TF, don't let us down!

Me, too!

Disappointed the brush set is $850.  I'd like the brushes, but don't care for a white leather case.

I know. I would love the brushes, but do not need the leather case. Maybe I will find someone that wants the case and not the brushes! 😉

LOL uh...yes. It is "only" $850 (is what I was told)

The leather case is a disappointment and likely makes up the majority of the cost, since his other makeup cases start at above $500.  I cannot wrap my head around $850 for a mini brush set, Tom Ford or not.

6 Replies
testing