Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

You make every lip color look so beautiful @lachaton.

I haven't swatched the two to compare yet, but I think Pussycat is a bit darker on me. 

That's a pretty color; looks shimmery

I got the new Lip contour in #8 Make me.

Top to Bottom: With Flash

#8 Make Me

Purple Noon

Moroccon Rouge

20160925_145124.jpg

Without Flash:

L to R- Moroccon Rouge,Purple Noon and #8 Make Me

20160925_145200_001.jpg

You save me some money. I like this lip contour formula than Purple Noon one though. 😉 

This is interesting. Sabrina reviewed the Fall Tom Ford collection, and she mentioned that the new Love Lust for fall actually looks different from the original.

Swatches and photos from her review at The Beauty Look Book:

tom ford love lust beautylookbook.JPG

@lachaton I did check the new Love Lust blush they stocked recently and it is lighter than the original one/tester. But packaging/name etc says 'Love Lust', even my SA was surprised.

IIRC, the AW16 had the display tester of this new blush(Nordies uses new product to make testers for TF).

May be someone forgot to name the new blush 😉

I saw this too and wondered if they did change the shade..my sa tried it on me and nothing showed up other than specks of shimmer..I think she said the same..so odd they would change a favourite for so many.

He also mentioned there is a good chance the blush line will possibly repackage or reformulate and maybe discontinue the current shades..he says they didn't say when or given any more info but it will be a slow phasing out so possibly by spring. 

@Anewxa thanks for the extra info! That lines up with what we heard earlier about the blushes being D/C at some point... Do you know if the old Love Lust has now been phased out? I kinda want the new one now, but I'm not sure if I order it whether I'll get the new one or old version.

Anonymous Insider

Has anyone tried the TF Afternooner as well as the Spring 2016 TF bronzing powders that came in the 3 colors? I have light skin with yellow undertones and I want to get the TF Bronzing primer, the Moisture Souffle, and a bronzer. What do you think of the bronzer in the afternooner compared to the other 3 bronzers?

Yes to all of the above. I got the Afternooner gratis from ashore. The bronzer is a light,more ante based brown. I use it as a blush. I like terra, and gold dust s a highlighter on me. For light skin, Afternooner could work on you as a true bronzer, but not contour, I only, IMO. 

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Forgot to post this earlier - this is Velvet Orchid on me. It's very pretty - and yes, as mrsbaine said, different on the lips from other TF. I think it may be the shimmer that is very different (more silver-like?) so it takes on a different overall effect. I'm very pleased with it! It's a neat colour.

The shimmer is so pretty! Are you wearing midnight Violet cream shadow on your eyes? 

Yes, it really is pretty! And no, that's Viseart Bijou IIRC. I don't have Violet! 

This is pretty on you! I like to coolness f it. It's a great fall color! 

It looks beautiful on you 🙂

Beautiful color on you.

I don't think I shared this yet - here is public display - it is a near dupe for coco ravish

image.jpeg

This is such an innocent natural look. Love it!

Very very nice Mocha

3 Replies
testing