Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Miami gets 2 I think.

Houston apparently gets 1

that's 7 of the 12 right there 😛

Okay, then. Guess my little Sephora will not be one of them. Thanks!

@notcreative, poor Atlanta isn't big enough to get TF either. I'm guessing Chicago gets the last 2?

Not within a 100 mile radius of downtown Chicago, Milwaukee, or Minneapolis from a quick search.

Anonymous Insider

Sigh, I really want to get out of this miserable city (even a city?). It isn't big enough to have anything. But by now, I'm so used to ordering anything online without looking in person. 

For those of you who are hoping to buy in store tomorrow....do your items appear in stock online?  I keep checking and its only showing NYC stores, but none of the other stores around me, so wondering if they are just not "live" yet.  

Yep. Time square Sephora had sent out emails of its availability in their store

@sfm1328 there is one store in my city getting it. Granted, I'm in Houston - one of the largest cities in the country.

Great review @njattana. I never though to compare WG and MS.I already own the CT items but had to have the Moisture Souffle (I even bought a backup yesterday).

It works fabulous under foundation for me anyways. It adds some glow to the skin but not too much on me. I also find it absorbs really fast so I can apply my primer right away.

Wouldn't Moisture Souffle compare more to CT's Magic Cream (vs. Wonder Glow). Is MS a substitute for moisturizer or does it sit over moisturizer like Wonder Glow? @njattana

How would you describe the scent and its intensity? Does it abate after you put your makeup on? I have a sensitivity to scents if they linger and don't want it to be noticeable to others if that's the only product I have on my face. (My spouse once asked if I was using a new product at nighttime because he could smell a stark rosy scent. I was trying to finish a Clarins sample, so shifted it from night to day until it was gone.)

Very intriguing. I have a sample Magic Cream but haven't used it yet. I imagine if MS does what MC and WG combined, that would indeed be a great value. It really didn't pique my interest until I saw Wayne Goss' video. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks, that's a relief to know!

@njattana - do you have combo skin? I'm interested but my skin can be so finicky sometimes!

@njattanaExcellent! I will wait to hear how it goes and pick up a sample

Last night I watched a Wayne Goss review of the Soleil line, and he was very complementary of the Moisture Souffle. He said it adds a radiance to the skin and he applied it directly to his hand. He didn't have the cream blushes but raved about the products he had.

Anonymous Insider

HI TraceyEB, I am dying to watch the review by Wayne Goss but I cant find it on youtube. Do you have a link by chance?

I am soooo glad I purchased the Afternooner.  It has made me a TF fan!

I'm Loving my otranto too. It looks good on my pigmented lips

Indeed. I'm loving afternooner more than bicoastal 

I may be in that same boat by the time the weekend is over. 🙂

testing