Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@piccolobacio oh, there are so many options with the quads!

Cocoa Mirage isn't super exciting, but it's a really nice base palette and the mattes are impressive. Good if you want more matte, less shimmer.

Silvered Topaz is lovely if you like those taupe-y sort of shades - it's very wearable! Very shimmery.

Nude Dip is a great option if you want neutrals, and like the wet/dry formula - definitely one of my favourite quads!

I think I'll head over to neiman this weekend and play.

Thanks for the recommendations! 

I know there were people waiting for these. They just arrived at Nordstrom.

Tom Ford Candles.png

and

Tom Ford lip set.png

Spoiler

Shades include:

- Indian Rose

- Casablanca

- Pussycat

- Ruby Rush

Sheesh. As much as I love TF private blends, I just can't stomach a $250-candle. My husband still gives me side eyes for my ever-growing collection of Diptyque candles (...) and I cautiously agree with him that they are a bit of a splurge. Man.. at $250 these candles had better do the dishes, vacuum the floor AND put my 5 m.o. to bed every night. 

Anonymous Insider

I own all of these and these are literally my favorite lipsticks from Tom Ford. Yes, the price is disgusting that's why I only buy when Saks offers 20% off and I only allow myself to get one at a time. I just ordered my first ever eyeshadow quad in Nude Dip!! I'm so excited I wanted to get Golden Mink initially but the chunks of glitter when I swatched in store was a total turn off. Which one should I get next?

How do you learn about the Saks 20% off?

I was told the Canadian prices on thelse candles will be around $300, comes with the holder/snuffer for holidays. And after the holidays you can buy the candle alone and it will be cheaper and they are permanent.

Dang, the price is a total turn off - reminds me why I stopped buying Tom Ford they think the customer is dumb or something - the Neroli candle was only $85 

I have to agree @Sonny4President! These price increases are getting ridiculous, and as a result - other brands are getting my attention. There are 2 Tom Dixon candles I'm interested in right now, and they are priced at $80 & $90.

@Libellules 

I picked up 3 YSL lip vinyls recently and love them..and the prices are easier to swallow! 

I'm trying to be more selective at Tom Ford price points ...since to be honest, I (we all ) probably have some variation /close enough dupe of any new shade that comes out. Lol

I picked up one of the YSL Vinyls as well for the exact reasons you  and others are mentioning. I am put off with the constant increases from this brand.

I recently revisited a dated Aveda palette and I had a bronze metallic that would rival any that I've bought from high end brands (and no fallout!).

I agree with you gals, I mean I love Tom Ford everything, I even got myself sucked into the clothing and shoe line - and I noticed those prices started to inflate by $100 after I purchase them... totally unfair! Supply and demand does not work on me - it makes me actually more selective! My money will go somewhere else since there are so many other brands out there. I have barely touch my last purchase from TF too, which were the shadow quads, in general my love for Tom Ford has been slowly but surely fading

@Sonny4President I would never buy one of these candles, but the first thing that came to mind when I saw the price was;

Well he's gotta pay for that new movie somehow 😂😂😂

I understand that they consider TF a 'lifestyle' brand, but the constant increases this year have been a bit much.

This lip kit is divine!  I need! It is giving me Brigitte Bardot and Marilyn Monroe lip inspo! 

@jen143xo 

(Something for your NS notes!)

Who is getting a candle????

My Lip Contour Duo in Dream Obscene arrived today! I've only swatched so far, but I love it. The liner is lighter and has a sparkle to it.

Swatched in bright, natural light and a darker room.

IMG_4900.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

Such a pretty colour! It is definately on my list 😊

Are you going to put it on your lips?

I would like to see a swatch.

I ordered mine yesterday and super excited. Looks beautiful!

I got my Velvet Orchid today too; right as I was sitting down to do my makeup. Perfect timing!

Velvet Orchid.jpeg

The swatches from top down are Velvet Orchid, So Vain (TF) and Drake (TF). Velvet Orchid is  a cool toned purple on me with a little gray. It's nice for fall.

It looks perfect on you!  And your whole look is naturally gorgeous. Your makeup brings focus to your beautiful skin and makes your eyes standout. Perfect!

This is such a beautiful shade on you! Love your hair too!

@mrsbaine 

So so hard to decide if I need this since I have Daniel.

Whoa! Love the colors on you, @mrsbaine! But I love that you went natural, too. Wow. Really flattering on you.

11 Replies
testing