Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

For the Canadian girls, it looks like the Fall collection is up on Holts now 😉

Which items did you find, Mochapj? I see the lip contour duos, solid perfumes, and some of the new Vert fragrance collection... But not the rest. 

@lachaton that's what I saw as well, which I guess means there are some things missing still.  

I went looking for that new blush but it's not there yet. 

ETA: and the repromoted cream shadows for fall, and an atomizer

Ah, yes! I did miss the others you mentioned. Fingers crossed the rest shows up soon...

Thanks @Mochapj

image.png

image.png

I hope the blush wasn't Love Lust. I will buy this if it is a new one lol;)

New blush and eyeshadow duo???

Will the Tom Ford eyeshadow quads (like Honeymoon) ever be for sale at Sephora? Or should I just give in and go to Holts? 😛

IMO when it comes to beauty items never say never but if it happens I don't think it will be for a while. If you really are wanting a certain quad I would suggest getting it now (just in case they decide to discontinue it). I have never had an issue with any order from Holt's myself.

Thanks for your input @virgo87, I think I'll just pull the trigger on the Honeymoon palette. I've got my heart set on it. If the quads ever do show up at Sephora then maybe I'll pick up a few more. 

I was told by a Sephora rep that only limited edition items from lines like Tom Ford would be stocked in the stand alone Sephora stores. (These stores stock LE makeup for more exclusive brands like TF, Armani, etc.). I would not foresee the TF Honeymoon palette coming into Sephora.

I placed an order at Holts' Charlotte Tilbury counter in May and had no problem all.

@TraceyEB Thank you! I'm going to stop by Holts this weekend. 🙂

Tom ford lip contours are up at Holt's site along with new perfumes and part of orchid collection.

Anyone pick up any of the duos yet?  They're intriguing me now.  I'm interested in I'll teach you & show it off but haven't gotten to a counter to swatch...  

Tom Ford Face Focus collection launching 1st October.
There's a new Waterproof foundation (9 shades), Shimmer Shots & Fiber Brow Gel.

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 6.54.50 AM.png

image.jpegPink Haze cream shadow at NM. A quick search found only reference to a 2014 LE release. Was this part of what came out this past spring or is it a new re-release?

Thank you @Mochapj @njattana  I guess I didn't look far enough back. I knew you ladies would know! 😉

@lipstick4soul it's both

It's the cream half of Golden Peach, and once upon a time it was released as a single.

Hat tip to @lachaton for finding this - a new TF perfume Ombre Leather

http://www.sephora.com/ombre-leather-P412363?skuId=1873561&icid2=products%20grid:p412363

Notes:
Violet Leaf, Cardemom, Jasmin Sambac, Black Leather , White Moss, Patchouli.
Style:
Textured. Sleek. Enveloping.

OH, I didn't realize this wasn't available on the US side yet. It's just coming soon there (my searching tells me probably available next week?)

It is available on the Canadian side.

testing