Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The palette is pretty. I assume this is the warm one? Thx for posting @KMariel

I'm pretty sure this is actually the cool one and the lighting is just making it look warmer. The warm palette has the orange blush I believe.

It is pretty. If the price isn't too steep, I prob hoard both palettes granted each palette = a quad + a blush + a highlighter. 😉

Yes, I really wish I could afford both palettes but right now it's looking like I'll just be able to get one. Probably the warm one. I hope you can get both!

£98 <<<< $155 lol. Time to buy from the UK?

Yeah I am afraid to see what the proce will be in Canada 😞

ALL NEW COLOURS!

Oh my...not good at all

image.pngimage.jpeg

They look so pretty! Just when I say no more makeup for me lol 😉

I feel the same way.  I just said that to myself this past weekend.  What to do.  These look gorgeous!  I'm sure I'll cave LOL.

Anonymous Insider

Curious to know.. What is your favourite TF product and why? 

Hmm, how do I pick just one?!?!? I am going to say the Traceless foundation. I've finished 1 bottle and am on my second. The finish is lovely and it lasts all day. It also doesn't oxidize orange on me. 

Agree it is a great formula @mrsbaine. Unfortunately the lightest shade is too dark for me. I do appreciate a high end line that skews darker rather than lighter, unfortunately not usually the case and there are a lot more options at the lighter end in general. 

That's typically true @lipstick4soul. I've found that YSL has the best color range in the "luxe" category. Tom Ford isn't too bad. They go up pretty deep. Charlotte Tilbury does a good job too. It always seems like an issue for the really light shades, and then the really dark ones. 

Lilac nymph lipstick. It's so unusual and gorgeous.  One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. Stunning.

@meganlisa, I may have to pick up Lilac Nymph. It looks lovely.

@jadeann You will love it.  With your skin tone!  It's so pretty.  It was one I had to have, even at the price point.  Purple...with some pink...and some magic...

@meganlisa - does TF still make Lilac Nymph? I tried finding it the other day online and had no such luck. I don't even know if it'll work with my skin tone though 😄

@niki172 It was supposed to be permanent.  I just checked and Nordstrom has it online.  They just call it Lilac.  That's a good place to buy from as if it doesn't work with your skin tone you aren't stuck with it.  I just love the shade!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I wish there was a way to give you 100 <3s. Very helpful!  Can you confirm the cost palettes? Are they $155?

2 Replies
testing