Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I love Beau, it is a perfect light nude for me. I may need to get another.

I wonder if it's Holden since she mentions him in the comments?

I'm surprised by a lot of these and disappointed. 😞 

i have a backup of Stavros, I guess I need a Roman

Noooo.... All my favorites are in there. ;___;

I know, a lot of mine too 😞

New TF palette coming??

eta: user is an SA in Canada and speculates on her post that it is the return of Cognac Sable and has it hashtagged as Soleil collection 

image.png

Very interesting... Have any other sources said that Cognac Sable will be returning? If it is coming back- I'm going to be so freakin' happy! Cognac Sable is the only d/c'd TF palette I have still been trying to find!

@eadelaide1 her photo is the first I've come across of this particular palette, so I'm not sure.  She didn't answer my question about when it's coming out yet either.

she is a TF SA though, so I don't think she'd mention it looks like Cognac Sable without knowing if it was true.

iMO it doesn't look quite the same, but is close.

It'll certainly be interesting to see how it all plays out, thanks for the info @Mochapj!

ohh looks pretty!

Interesting! White package = summer? Though, they have endless summer as permanent...

I wouldn't buy this, but I did spot it on eBay today and it seems plausible that there are 2016 L&B coming...

image.png

This is my first post here because I just took the plunge into Tom Ford territory - once it ships and arrives, I will be the proud owner of Nude Dip! I've been eyeing it for awhile and am so excited to try it:) I figure since this quad has received so much love and with it being neutral, it was a safe item for my splurge.

Welcome to the party, and the rabbit hole! Nude Dip is visually beautiful and it's worked for so many people! I'm sure you will love it! 

Thank you @mrsbaine! I'm hoping to continue taking baby steps without falling too hard, but at least I'm in good company!:)

Congrats! Nude Dip is a beautiful quad, I can understand why you took the plunge.

Thank you @virgo87! I'm excited!:D

Congratulations!  I love Nude Dip.  It's one of my idiot proof palettes...perfect always and easy.  

The TF slope is a dangerous one, but the makeup is usually just so beautiful.  Hope you love it!!!

Thank you @meganlisa! Idiot proof sounds perfect! So many reviews said the shadows basically blended themselves, so I'll have to remember to not overblend. I've got my eye on a couple other quads but I'll wait on this one before I pull the trigger!

@BaseballMommy This one is easy.  Flawless.  One of my basics when I need to look together but don't have time to pull it together.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Sounds like it's exactly what I was going for! I'll update you once I get a chance to play around with it:)

5 Replies
testing