Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I don't find that swatches for brow products ever turn out well, so I wouldn't read too much into the quality of this based on this picture.

You may be right 🙂 I guess I am use to more opaque brows shades these days.

Agreed, if applied with a spoolie as brow gels are always, swatches are never good.

I agree.

Doubly so with a fibre formula, because it just makes the swatches look hairy, LOL 😄

Really ree had swatches up of the new waterproof foundation

image.jpeg

Hummm now these look interesting to me. I will definitely be on the look out for more reviews of this!

The Tom Ford Area rep told me this weekend that they are adding another Foundation formula. It's going to be a water-proof option and it should be out in September/October. It sounds similiar to what MUFE is doing with the Aqua one. Time will tell.

More details have started to emerge about the Les Extraits Vert perfume collection I posted about in my perfume thread recently.  (photo added to recap)

image.png

There are 4 scents;

Vert Encens

The unbridled nature of the Corsican Coast, known as "The Perfumed Isle", inspires a distinguished scent at once sophisticated, aromatic and wild. Smoky incense, pine resin and fir balsam evoke the dense forest and rugged peaks, while delectable heliotrope and woods heighten the grand atmosphere of sea and shadow.

Vert de Bois

Private Blend Vert des Bois introduces provocative woods at their most expressive. An inventive ingredient in modern perfumery, poplar bud extract infuses avant-garde edge to traditional green. The extract from the unopened buds is further driven by spiked ouzo, evoking the deepest thicket of snow-laden forest.

Vert Fleur 

details still TBA, but initial info says it is a galbanum heavy vetiver scent.

Vert Boheme

Sparkling and infallible like a jewel gleaming in the Sun, Private Blend Vert Bohéme is TOM FORD's interpretation of green at its most free-spirited. Sicilian, Mandarin and Magnolia exude Bohemian femininity, exquisitely enhanced with gustavia, also known as "The Tree of Heaven", known for its spectacular single blossoms that last for just one day. The fresh vibrancy awakens a divine first bloom, crystal-clear and exposed. spectacular single blossoms that last for just one day. The fresh vibrancy awakens a divine first bloom, crystal-clear and exposed.

Also of note, Bois Marocain is being rereleased for Fall;

The exotic culture of Morocco inspired this mesmerizing scent featuring the rare and mysterious thuya wood. Evocative of rich cedar with exotic facets of incense, patchouli and earthy vetiver, the essence of thuya wood is the heart of this irresistible fragrance.

I'll be interested to smell Vert Encens; it sounds an awful lot like the discontinued Moss Breches that I love so much.

I am thinking the Orchid Soleil fragrance (or it sold out extremely fast) is not coming to CAD Sephora as I had my name on the email list and I got an email saying it was in stock and it took me to the US site. It is not on the CAD site from what I can see.

It looked like it was removed from the Canadian side a few weeks ago - said it couldn't be shipped to Canada 😕 maybe it came in stock in the US side so you received the alert even though it was removed from the CA side?

Ding ding ding @Mochapj was right on the money on the TF Velvet Bloom Nightbloom blush dupes. The review is up on Temptalia. It is prettier than I expected but not sure I will get it. I have to wait for the Dior blush and Nars blush palette review to decide 😉 

Have we seen any swatches of the highlighter yet? 😞

oh thanks @lachaton! I guess I had missed that one. hmm. hopefully we will see some more before I have to decide!

Temptalia has her reviews up for Velvet Orchid and Black Orchid lipsticks! I really like how Velvet Orchid looks, but I doubt I'd wear it often.

I agree @sabrinas, also the CAD price will deter me too.

I just saw this too; she "duped" Drake and Velvet Orchid. Not sure if they are dupes, but they are close enough to where I'd question having both of them. 

Thank you!

Makeup and beauty blog had swatches of the powder and lipstick

image.png

wow. the color payoff on velvet bloom is a lot lighter than I would expect considering the pigmentation of most TF blushes. I think that solidifies my decision to pass. Velvet Bloom would probably still show up on me, but it's not really my kind of shade.

I didn't know there was a blush there... Her and I are around the same complexion so that cements my decision to not get the blush. The lipstick kinda looks like So Vain and Jay now... With the $60 price tag, I may be passing too. 

testing