Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

This swatch looks much lighter than Wicked to me... Reminds me of UD Cherry a little bit. 

This reminds me a lot of Surratt guimauve, but with shimmer.

or a non matte Nars gaiety

Just got back from CCO at Tanger outlet, Mebane, NC,they have an amazing selection of Tom Ford items!

Here's a photo I took in the store,

IMG_1384.JPG

Face products: moodlight highlighter, two bronzers, four LE eye and cheek blush and concealer pens.

Eye products: eyeshadow quad in Sahara Haze, last dance, lilac dream, lavender lust ($56 each) and LE wet & dry eyeshadows, a purple mascara.

Lippies: 10 pc L&B set for $276! Wild ginger, showgirl, rose soleil, Moroccan rouge, negligee ($35 each)

For 4th of July, there's also an additional 20% off if you spend more than $200, so I got lavender lust and a lipstick for only $73!

If you have a COO near you, take advantage of the 20% off 🙂

Very very jealous 😉

What's everyone's opinion on honeymoon quad? I'm thinking if I should get it or not. Is it similar to modern Renaissance palette?

@ivyxox I have both and haven't compared recently but from what I remember Honeymoon is softer and less pigmented. It has that elegant shimmer that TF quads usually have.

In my opinion they are different. Now I don't own the Renaissance palette but I did swatch it last night at Sephora and I feel like honeymoon is more gold/purple/burgundy. While there are more reds/rust (still a few purpley colors) in the renaissance palette. I debated getting the Renassiance palette but I knew I am not an girl who leans toward the rust colors so I didn't want to just buy for the few purple and brown colors I would wear.

Thank you! 

In case there are some quads you're eyeing. . . . I was just at my local CCO and they had quite a few.  Last Dance came home with me.  I remember that they also had Orchid Haze, Starry Night, and Titanium Smoke.  They also had a Moodlight Duo which surprised me and a Velvet Orchid perfume. 

Sounds like the CCO that I went to today (NY)! It had Last Dance, Lilac Dream, Starry Night and Ice Queen. Also two lipsticks (Pure Pink and Rose Soleil), the gigantic bronzer (Terra) from last summer and Moodlight Duo, plus some others. I totally resisted and didn't get anything, but had a very hard time doing so. 😉 If it had Pink Glow, it would have been a very different story.... 

Wow that's so awesome!! I remember seeing ice queen months ago at mine. I wonder why they're at CCO already? Some of the items came out not too long ago 

Ooh I wish I was near your CCO! I've been eyeing Titanium Smoke for a while now...hmm...

What's CCO?

woah that so good. @shells72 - are u in the US? I wonder if canadian cco's will ever get them.

are there CCO's in Canada @dioraddict? I never knew 😮

@myxducky - Ya we have a few - Montreal (simon's premium outlet), Toronto and Vancouver (mcarthur glen outlet) 🙂

@myxducky We do, but not very many. Ive been a couple times to the one in Toronto but they didn't have an amazing selection. But I did manage to pick up Ice Queen and Rose Soleil there. 

@lachaton ooh, nice finds! I haven't been to Toronto in years, but I suppose the next time I'm in the area, I'll have to check it out!

I'm in the US -- CO. I hope you do get them!

Ooh lucky!  Those are some great options!

Question: dioraddict posted in the Nordstrom's sale thread that the TF LE item that the lipstick included in the set is the color Indian Rose - necessary color to own or take it or leave it? Thank you 😊

testing