Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Kay, how do you become aware of Spring's 20% off coupons? 

I have the app and did use a 20% off recently but it was an accidental sighting. I used the coupon on a Charlotte Tilbury concealer and a Tom Ford mascara. When I couldn't get the coupon to apply to TF when I thought it had gone through, Spring's concierge passed on the discount and said the 20% discount didn't apply to TF (though it had for some on this blog). I haven't been back on Spring since.

They randomly have coupons! I never get notifications on them, last month I stumbled across one when I was browsing the website online (not on the app). The coupon then was "May20" I believe and it was for about three days and you could only use it once. 

This month they had "June20" which ended last night- the way I found this coupon was weird: when I was searching on google for the Tom Ford liquid liner on google where it shows multiple sellers, spring was one and it said "special offer" under and I clicked it and thats where it said the "june20" coupon.

If you have a new account you can use the coupon "hellospring" for 20% off one order for the first week of your account. They also have a refer a friend discount, where if you refer a friend they get $20 off $50, and then you get $20 credit after their first purchase. (I made a family member create an account and purchase my item for me 🙂 

The discounts only worked for some Tom Ford purchases- for instance it worked for my eyeliner, but not for a palette I tired purchasing. So not sure how they decide which items get the discount! 

***EDIT: "june27" is the new current coupon 🙂 

Hi Kay, what valuable insight you provided above!! I will have to Google for the Spring discount more often. I just about squealed when you said the next coupon is out. I have a Charlotte Tilbury wishlist waiting in the wings (including 1-2 Hot Lips lipsticks)!  I

Interesting observation about the coupon only working for some TF products, which would explain the difference in experiences people have had.

No problem! 

Here's a better look at how I find the current coupon codes for Spring for future reference! 

Since I feel like they almost always have some sort of coupon code but it's always so hard to find until I found this trick out: 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 12.28.20 PM.png

@kay634 Thank you for using that code!

My only theory as to why it isn't being carried anymore is that it goes back to exclusivity :/, THAT, and I think it was actually being fulfilled by Neiman Marcus, so I'm not sure if that was OK?

Collection up for preorder from tom ford direct!

image.jpeg

I'm surprised to see solid perfumes! Though I may have missed something...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

After seeing the US pricing, I am a bit scared to see what the CAD prices will be. As much as I would like to pick up on a powder and lipstick I think I may have to pass just due to the price.

It is getting out of hand. I am skipped too.

My apologies if this has been discussed, but is the price increase permanent or exclusive to this collection? I didn't mind the last price increase because it was only $2 but if this is a bit much.  It's definitely making me think twice before ordering anything to ensure its unique and something I love. 

@Elles117 This is considered "special packaging," which is usually higher. However, I can't remember if the holiday lipstick (the last special packaging that I can recall) was $55 or $60...

Thank you @Libellules !

I really do love the TF Orchid scents and this collection is soo darn pretty. Definitely need both lippies, the highlighter and the blush. I just find the layout to be visually deceptive. I'm looking at Nightbloom in the promo photo vs the purchase photo and these look like 2 completely different products. I'm gonna need to see some really good swatches on that blush. 

Do they? I guess I'm not seeing the difference :/.

I might just do the blush and call it a(n expensive) day.. I love purple so the packaging is really calling to me..

@KatieKabam The blush is also the most tempting for me, pending swatching!

Black Orchid is my signature scent 🙂 What is a solid perfume ad Do you apply it with a brush? I think i'll probably pick up a lipstick, the blushes won't look good on my skin color 😕

@Azalea14 The little experience I've had with solid perfumes, I apply with my finger. I believe it is some sort of...wax? base.

I'm really torn with his collection. the packaging is beautiful, but Im not sure how I feel about it all. the powders arent really my kind of shades... i do like the lipsticks but I also have many similar colours that dont get enough love as they should. i might end up saving my money for the holiday collections 🙂

@myxducky The jury is still out for me until I can swatch things. The velvet orchid lip color in the photos Mocha posted looks really pretty, but not at all unique (same with black orchid). The blush could be unique/fun, but...not sure.

I really was hoping to get the blush but $80 is pretty steep

Agree @annypoo

testing