Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Would it be too much to ask what's in the tom ford set included on the Nordstrom sale and how much will it be? TIA

@SassyClassy11 According to Trendmood it's gonna be $98 and include Indian Rose lipstick (mini?), extreme mascara (looks like it might be full sized) and Illuminating Primer (looks mini).

I love Indian Rose - it's the first lipstick I ever finished entity. It was a really great MLBB mauve shade on me, and I adore the formula. One of those lipsticks I could always wear, with any look 🙂 

@niki172 Do you like nude pinks?

personally I don't find it unique, but if you love nude pinks it could be a must have

@Mochapj I have to be careful when it comes to nudes. With my natural lip color (pale purply-pink just super odd) and how pale I am most nudes make me look like death or a mannequin - can't make up my mind which one. Thanks so much for the input - sounds like I can pass.

Looks like a VIB Rouge exclusive for a limited time 🙂 The packaging is stunning!

http://www.sephora.com/orchid-soleil-P410198?skuId=1849983&icid2=D=c6:products%20grid:p410198

I want to try it, but me and Patchouli are enemies 😞  Anything with Patchouli have me smelling like insect repellent  but it smells divine on my sister. I see this as a gift 😄

Yay! Hubby just gave me a gift card for my b-day so I know what I'm getting 🙂

And thank you @Mcakes for sharing! This is a good find. I know there are alot of complaints about the Rouge program (myself included), but I do like having first dibs on special things like this (or those Pat McGrath highlighters :)).

No problem @Libellules ! I was just browsing though the Tom Ford section and saw this little gem. Hopefully it shows up on the Rouge Exclusives page soon! 

This looks so pretty. I wish I knew if I'd like it!

Rose gold packaging, so beautiful.

Ugh, why are the Night Bloom powder pictures so different?  

The picture in the pre-order email announcement is gorgeous.  If that were a cream blush actually in that color, I would not hesitate.  But the color on the product page is so pale and seems completely dupe-able.  

So tempted by the VO solid perfume, though, I really want to try it first. 

TF is good for poor photo editing. The blush looks violet in one pic, then lavender in another.the way Really Ree described it as "natural" leads me to believe it's lavender. This happened with the L&B swatches too. They were all so different. 

Good point. I find Really Ree's descriptions fairly accurate but the lighting for pictures usually seems off to me. Lighting looks very dark and/or yellow which I think skews the swatches etc. 

@sister13Agreed! It's borderline false advertisement! In what world are those 2 blushes the same? Then looking at Really Ree's photos makes me love it less.  

Ohhhh @HoneyBrownBunny & @sister13 you guys are referring to the actual blush! I thought it was the highlighter and got confused.

haha yes the blush @Libellules! Which brings up a point...why on Earth would they name both products the same thing? 

@HoneyBrownBunny that seems like someone dropped the ball.

@sister13 have you tried Pink Sand?

I am not sure - is that the cream one from a recent summer collection, or different one?  I just have already at least 4 pale pink blushes.  But still think this packaging is so gorgeous!

Does anyone know why Spring stopped carrying Tom Ford? 😞 I loved using their 20% off coupons! 

7 Replies
testing