Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Agreed. I shudder to think what the price equivalent will be in Canadian dollars (especially after the price hike coming after July 1). I may be sitting this one out - the blush and the highlighter would have been nice, but they're each likely to be around $100 CAD. This is getting a little ridiculous.

I'm guessing that this is how he is trying to get back some exclusivity? 😕

I'm with both of you. Hard to justify an $80 blush and $60 lipstick. And, there's so much coming out from other brands.

@blackkitty2014 I was thinking the same thing. The price tag is already pretty steep, and now it's starting to feel more unreasonable. The blush and lipsticks look gorgeous but $60 and $80?? Maybe with a Spring/Saks 20% off...and/or good ebates...think that's the only way I could pull the trigger

My heavens, look at the price tag: $80 for a blush may be out of my purchasing interest.I don't see "limited edition" in the description of the blushes, so can wait for a good sale + eBates.

I like the lip contour products.

Will the collection be going to Nordstrom counters?

@kateye7 I would assume so. My SA is with Neimans and she mentioned some of her coworkers were at training last week. 

Yea I went to the flagship store and they told me that they should be getting in the fall I told them to call me when it comes in since I want to pick up the lips and powders =D

These are gorgeous 😮 ! LOVE the packaging. Everything Velvet Orchid is tugging at my heartstrings right now. 

More updates - Black Orchid, Velvet Orchid lipsticks, Velvet Bloom blush

image.png

image.pngimage.png

Interesting. I like the different-coloured packaging but will probably pass on the lipsticks since those shades wouldn't be as flattering on me compared to what I already own. I may end up getting the blush, though - the TF formula for blush is just so lovely and it looks like a nice colour.

is the blush powder or cream? 

Powder @annypoo

Thanks @Mochapj! I was hoping for powder since that's my preference. I'll def be keeping my eye out for this one 

The blush looks lovely but I may need to see if it's a dupe for NARS Mata Hari 

@moxiepancakes I was also thinking MH or possibly desire...

Oh dear there goes my money 😉

On ig I saw this and looks like there was an event couple more pics when you look for this location 'The violin factory' from the event. The lip contour packaging is cool 🙂

Screenshot_2016-06-16-08-53-46.png

You ladies on a roll 😉 I said no more TF or any more make up for me for that matter 😉 Let's see how strong is my resistance this fall 😉

I need a support group so I don't go overboard on TF fall collection.

Sign me up @AMK721. As I went pretty crazy on the Soleil collection.

You and me both @virgo87  I have been using my Afternooner every day and it doesn't look like I've even touched it.  I absolutely love all the pieces I bought of the Soleil collection. 

The Velvet Bloom blush is calling my name.

32 Replies
testing