Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@myxducky - I thought the same and dont forget the GST+PST which makes it insane. Also south of the border they have gift card promos etc and if our exchange gets better then it will be a good idea too 🙂

@dioraddictfortunately, for now Alberta doesnt have any PST. but for sure, it was kind of nice when the exchange was close to par.

Thanks for letting us know, dioradict! Sad times for Canadians... 😔

Thanks for sharing. Although I would have preferred you to say they were going down by that much 😉

Thank you Dioradict:)

I can't believe the lipsticks are going up again 

thanks for sharing that info @dioraddict!

I'm sure this question has been asked before. I just moved to the states and need to find a good SA for my Tom Ford purchase. Preferably from Nordies 🙂 If you have one, please PM me, thanks!

I need to pre-order Honeymoon from somewhere.

I have a great SA at Nordstrom. She is in Chicago and she is the beauty advisor so she can help you with any line. Her name is Nicole Herrera and her phone number is 312-464-1515. Tell her Anahita sent you

I took the plunge and purchased Tobacco Vanille. I am obsessed.. and that's putting it lightly. 

Tobacco Vanille is one of my favorites! It wasn't at first, but my nose has developed a bit in the last year to appreciate the spiciness to it. It is now my go to on days when I don't want to think too hard about what fragrance I should wear 🙂

I bought a decant of it on eBay a while ago and I absolutely adore it - good choice!

My husband loves that one, and it is one I really do not mind on him. He has a few where I keep my distance.

Does anyone have the dry oil by TF?  Is it worth the $$$ if I find a good deal somewhere?

I have it.  It's one of the 2 quads I've broken (accidentally)

It's nice if you like dramatic smoky eyes, but I don't think it's all that unique.  

BubblyMichelle has been posting pictures of new TF fragrances. Only Soleil Blanc, Neroli Forte and Neroli Aqua have come out so far afaik. Has anyone heard of the rest? I seem to remember some of these popping up in this thread, and new fragrances mentioned during the BT TF q&a.

Screenshot_2016-06-07-13-34-36-1.png

Screenshot_2016-06-07-13-34-29-1.png

reallyree has a review up!

thanks @ChristalM

The bottle is gorgeous. but I hate Black orchid and am unfond of Rive D'ambre so this sounds like it will be a pass for me. Hopefully, I can get a sample of it eventually but I would not even think of blind buying it

You are welcome!

Yeah I think this one is a total pass for me. Some notes sound good but her description of the blend together does nto sound like something that will work well on me.

Money saved I guess 🙂

Agree, ladies.

I take all her reviews with a grain of salt because I find most of them to be overly flattering, but that said, it doesn't sound like something for me.

However, since it's in the orchid bottle and not the decanter, that means it isn't a private blend so it should show up in Sephora and department stores once it launches. 

@TriesToBoClassy O.O

What is this Cardamom Pistachio?! And Leather?!

So...I wonder how close Cardamom Pistachio is going to be to NPF? And how close Leather will be to Tuscan Leather??

And...I'm kind of hoping Coco de Mer is the scent from last year's shimmering body oil :x.

Whyyyyyy

@Libellules @TriesToBoClassy those aren't new fragrances.

Those are from her preview of the Soleil event.

They are all the notes in Soleil Blanc and the new Nerolis.

As far as I know, the only new scent coming out is Orchid Soleil, which I posted about a while ago.

testing