Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Ohhh I see. That was confusing.. Thank you for the clarification 😄

I like the Orchid Soleil notes (bitter orange, pink pepper, cypress, red spider lily, tuberose, vanilla, chestnut cream, patchouli and orchid) though the other two Orchids left me unmoved. I will be looking forward to its release!

Dying to smell it ❤️

I am curious about orchid soleil too @TriesToBoClassy - the chestnut cream note by itself piqued my interest.

i like Black O but am not crazy about Velvet O, and I love Noir de Noir (which some say is Black O turned waaaay up) so I'm definitely looking forward to smelling this.

Why am I just finding out about this?!? I was able to find some reviews on Fragrantica and I am pretty sure I need a bottle! Can't wait.

Ugh, and I'd asked in the chat about fragrances!

Lightly used Sahara Haze for $45, good deal, right?

@StephaniLynn Agree with @melde - if you have easy access to a CCO, it may be worth the $10 for a new one? Otherwise, if it is something you really want, I'd say it is a good deal.

you can find it new at some ccos for about 55, I think, so yes if you really want it! I believe it is one of the dc quads. 🙂

Hmm, I believe that Necessary Nothings is a U.S. blogger. she has a post from last Friday about Black Orchid and "Nightbloom Powder" (she describes it as "a finely milled glistening golden highlighting powder with a warm undertone"). Her post lists July 16th as the release date for the powder.

So, we have a name and a release date!

I would love to see some swatch comparisons of this. I need to check out her blog!

@melde She didn't even post swatches! This isn't very nice of me to say, but I don't find her to be a very good blogger. I find it mind boggling that she has enough rep to get free Tom Ford goodies :x. Part of me wonders if she did not do swatches because she is going to hawk it :x

aw that is frustrating. it really is the worst when you go to a blog and they don't even have swatches!

@Libellules there is an embargo on us bloggers re: when they can post it.

another blog I follow has one and isn't allowed to post swatches yet.

@Mochapj I didn't know that! But my comment still stands in that I don't find her to be a very good blogger. Her blog is some nicely set up photos of things with very little variation and information. I was actually going to her IG to unfollow her when I saw the pic of the highlighter :x.

So I asked my SA (Canada) about the new highlighter, and she said it was a UK exclusive.

I don't think that's possibly true, since BeautyLookBook got one for review and she's in US, but was wondering if anyone else has heard this?

Ahh I want to see it!

@ivyxox I posted the swatch from Really Ree a few pages back.

Welcome back 😉

Thanks hun! Missed all of you ladies ❤️

@Mochapj - She also mentioned it might come to Canada but she is not sure and doesn't want me to miss out. I think we both have the same SA at N. Van.

@dioradict I think we do.  

This was word for word what she told me:

Spoiler
as for the highlighter, it isnt actually an item that is available for sale.  It will be released in the UK only this summer. right now there are no plans to bring it to any other country.  I will let you know if i hear any different, if they do bring it this way it wont be until christmas. 

@Mochapj - Yes exactly the same, now I gotta stalk UK sites, but shipping looks so expensive at harrods (40 GBP) 😮

8 Replies
testing