Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Hi All, with apologies if this is a duplicate post, I bought Pieno Sole this week and am finding it melts right into my skin with little or no discernible color.  It can make my cheek bones look like there something on them but the duo chrome shade is not apparent. I tried to pair it with a cool-toned foundation and saw a little color if I wore a cool-toned contour shade. Might those of you who have this beautiful blush share any tips or tricks to make the true color more apparent?  Thanks, everyone!

Hi @TraceyEB, I have Pieno Sole and I found that the best way to use it personally had been to pair it with Fire Lust (using FL as highlighter on the cheekbones). I then use a BeautyBlender to build up Pieno Sole along the apples of my cheeks and up into the cheekbones a bit, and that results in more of that true bronzed blush look on me.

@ExquisiteGypsy I tried the approach above today and it was quite pretty. You could definitely notice a subtle bronzed. I also need to use a little more product than I was using. Pink Sand is so pigmented and my cheeks are naturally rosy that I don 't need much to have flushed cheeks.  I need to use a little more Pieno Sole and build it up. Thanks again!

That's great, @TraceyEB! I'm so glad to hear that it worked. Yes, I found that I kind of had to pack on the product to get the effect I was going for, but it is definitely worth it for that bronze-y blush glow. 😊

I'm quite enamored with it at the moment. 🙂

@ExquisiteGypsyThanks for sharing your technique, I'll give that a try tomorrow!

Experimenting today, I used the blush from the Afternooner palette and added Pieno Sole on the apples of my cheeks and it captured more of that duo chrome color (but dulled a tad when I applied face powder).

Tracey, I don't have it, but I think it's meant to be more of a nude shimmer/highlight type product than an actual blush.  

@Mochapj That could manage my expectations more appriopriately. Will use it as a  highlighter and see what results. It's a lovely shade. Thanks again!

Does anyone think I can pull off Starvos?😔

@StephaniLynn I think it would look great on you! Of course, it all depends on what you're looking for. I'm pale as a ghost but really like it. It leans a bit more purpley-taupe on me and it's not too out of my comfort zone (compared to blue or green lipstick!). This is what it looks like on me:

image.jpeg

OMG that lipstick looks great on you. The scarf makes the look sooo sophisticate!!

WOAH. That is exceptionally gorgeous on you! I want it but don't think I'd make it look THAT good.

Haha, thank you, Katie! I don't know, I think you could really rock Stavros as well. You look fantastic in purples!

@ExquisiteGypsy YOU look amazing and really wear this well.

Aw, thank you, @luvgloss13! It's definitely one of my favourites of the L&B line because it's so unique.

It looks so good on you!! I'm pretty fair too  and I love how it looks on you!

Awesome! Then there you go. Sold! 😄

Double sold, the seller went down to $18 shipped:)

Ah I was just coming in here to comment and I see @Mochapj summoned me :P.

I have Stavros and am a big fan. By itself, I love the color, and it is also fun to play with eye shadow colors :x.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow - Stavros looks amazing on you, Libellules! I like how it has almost an iridescent turquoise sheen to it in that second pic.

@ExquisiteGypsy Thank you! If applied NARS Pasiphae (eye shadow) over it 🙂

8 Replies
testing