Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Naked Bronze is very versatile and looks great on practically everyone.

Pineo sole is really beautiful too. Perhaps you can try it at a counter? 

The light shade from Bicoastal has a gorgeous light sheen to it, I don't have a lot of blush though so don't have much to compare it to.

Naked Bronze is really pretty! It can be blended out into a very pretty gold 🙂

@ballerinagirl, if you decide to explore the Ultra Rich lip colors, they do blend really nicely. Aphrodite + Revolve Around me make a really beautiful Spring pink.

@KateLovesYSL I PM'ed you!

Anonymous Insider

I'll definitely check out the Pineo Sole, and Naked Bronze, as the bronzers I got from TF 2015 summer don't work with my skin tone at all, so have already re-homed them with daughters! Thanks for suggesting! 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

I absolutely love ultra lip colors, but otherwise, if you're not excited, I think you can skip...?

What fun! I, too, would love to hear the tips you picked up!

Sounds like a great night. A generous gift and what a good choice, Velvet Orchid is a great scent.

From really ree - it is a powder highlight:

im0705161age.png

It is pretty and the package is gorgeous. It isn't very special outside of the packaging though. Now...if it had been scented with Black Orchid, I might be tempted (is that wrong?) O.O

I'm feeling the same about this too and will probably pass. I guess I shouldnt complain because God only knows my credit card could totally use a break!

Beautiful highlight but definitely one I don't need especially after getting so many TF products over the last few months.

I think I might be passing on it as well.  

I already have Champagne Pop and the old Champagne Gold from Becca, plus NARS Jubilation (all of which are really yellow), and I'm not super crazy about straight yellow gold highlights on me.  

That's a shame because the compact is really pretty.

The TF looks like it leans more yellow. but here is the CT  bar of gold. i returned it for obvious reasons lol, plus i wasnt too impressedScreen Shot 2016-05-09 at 9.45.10 AM.png

I really wanted to pick up the Bar of Gold but I just couldn't get over the cardboard packaging and at the price, I would expect the highlighter not to fall out of the packaging 😞 it's  a total shame because the highlighter swatches pretty nice!

Is the TF shade on the left and the CT shade on the right?  Appreciate the post and the reminder that I have bar of gold and should actually use it. 🙂

No this is just CT bar of gold. the left is softer and more blended and the right is a heavier swatch

Appreciate the clarification!

I'm on the fence about this one, which is mostly good for me since I've done a lot of damage in the last few months and plan to do more when I visit japan later in the year. I don't have Bar of Gold, but I'm not sure if how I feel about a gold leaning more yellow type highlighter.

Oh I wonder if its similar to the UD sin highlighter

I'm sure it's out of my price range but I think it is gorgeous. It does remind me of CT Bar of Gold like @dioradict said.

testing