Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@etscore1 based on my experience (keeping in mind I have very pigmented lips) Egon wears almost like a taupey mauve/gray, while Malik is almost a pinkish lilac. 

Egon is definitely darker.  

@etscore1 I completely agree with @Mochapj - Malik is more sheer on the lips than Egon and the latter is darker & greyer on me.

@Mochapj @ExquisiteGypsy Holy moly... interesting - maybe there is still hope for Egon! I'm honestly at the point where I feel like I have to find out one way or the other. The fact that both of you think it wears darker than Malik is both promising and surprising. I wouldn't have been surprised if Mocha said it wore darker and ExquisiteGypsy said it didn't. 

I think the shimmer in Egon is what's confusing me. It does seem to work particularly well with either fairer complexions or more pigmented lips. I like using Sara from colormeloud (dot) com for a gauge on lip colors (though I'm a tad more fair than she is) and she said Egon washed her out - though her photos of it don't seem so bad. 

Certainly I do! I'll swatch Malik, Egon and Peter side by side for you as soon as I get home this afternoon. 😊

Oh my...I just noticed Wayne Goss is going to review the Highlighter,cant wait 😄

WG Insta.JPG

That sounds like a fun event all the way around!. I wish we had events like that around here... unfortunately though, we don't even have a counter here 😞

I was tracking down a non-TF product, found it at Holts and needed it shipped. When I inquired if they offered free shipping over $100 like they do on the website, was told that they stopped that practice. Any orders through the stores incurred a $12 charge. The SA was very nice and the item was scarce, so I agreed to the charge. Nordstrom was my preference but they were out of the item and unsure about restocking it. In normal practice, I would not order from Holts when other stores offer free shipping.

That is the one sucky thing about Holts. I wish they would offer free shipping, given they offer it on their site and free shipping over a certain dollar value is pretty standard practice nowadays. The only way to circumvent the shipping is if you happen to live by a Holts. If you do, you can arrange for the store to ship it to the close to you and avoid the shipping.

I thought about having a family member pick it up for me, but because it's a gift, decided not to let the recipient wait (so I added in a few other items since I was paying the shipping anyways).  Despite a very kind MUA, Holts is not my first choice because of the shipping fee.

Bloomingdales is back at a 15% off on eBates - today only - for those wanting more Tom Ford.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet but I just found out Nordstrom carries Tom Ford cosmetics! Price matching!!!

FYI Neiman Marcus has a gift card with purchase AND 15% cash back thru Ebates..ends tonight

I saw that last night and jumped on the gift card sale and in the last moments of the 15% eBates. I was giddy today when I received the eBates cash back balance. Wow. Other stores have the 15% off eBates for the full  week.

I ordered Tom Ford Pieno Sole within my NM order (my plug to connect this back to this discussion group). Can't wait to try it!

Anonymous Insider

In case anyone is remotely interested, I just found out that the entire Tom Ford summer collection - including the three-shade blusher-bronzer-highlighter palette - is still available for purchase at many UK online locations, including Harrods, Selfridges, and Harvey Nichols. It just isn't selling out as fast as I'd expected ... are there any standout product/s I should get? I'm just not feeling excited about any of them, but I didn't get to go swatch in store, so maybe I'm missing out on something great? Do let me know 🙂

From the summer line, I have Fire Lust, Golden Peach, moisturecore lip products in Cala Di Volpe and Otranto, and Bicoastal.

I would get Fire Lust again in a heartbeat.  It works perfectly as a glowing blush on my fair skin and the way it goes on is exceptionally natural.  I have a pretty decent selection of blushes 😉 and am reaching for Fire Lust a lot. 

I also LOVE Golden Peach.  I love the Tom Ford cream shadow formula and think the color in Golden Peach is AMAZING.  I may get a backup because I really like it and may run out.

I find the moisurecore lip colors to be exactly what I am looking for during the warmer months.  A splash of color in a moisturizing formula.  I have to apply it a bit more than I do the regular lipsticks but I like the lighter look on certain days.  I am a huge fan of browns and purples, so of course I love them both. 

Bicoastal works really well for me but it might not for everyone.  The darker blush color is very controllable and easy to apply and build on my fair skin tone.  I love having the highlighter and the blush in the same compact, it makes getting ready easier!  I do really like Bicoastal myself. 

I think I have everything I wanted from the summer line and am really happy with these items.  Hope this helps!  😄

everything from the summer line with the exception of the blush trio and duo are permanent 

I have a lot of the same things you do. 

• Afternooner
  • BiCoastal
  • Golden Peach cream eye color
  • several Moisturecore lip color

I'm a huge fan of everything especially Golden Peach.  I'm so glad I bought a backup because this will be my "go-to" throughout the summer. 

I like the colors of BiCoastal on my skin better than the blush in Afternooner, but I switch back and forth.  I swirl both colors of BiCoastal together for a fresh pretty pink look on my cheeks. 

I agree having the Afternooner makes getting ready easier.  One compact for bronzer, blush and highlight works like a dream.

I've been wondering if TF added more stock for this collection since much of it is permanent? It does seem like there's more available than usual...

@AnonymousI like Bicoastal, but it isn't extraordinary. I'm fair, so the light pink makes for a very pretty light blush on me - and mixing it with the darker pink is lovely. But it isn't *that* different if you already have a similar pink shade in your collection. 

The Afternooner is also nice, but I don't reach for it all the time because of the bronzer (which I don't wear often). 

I'm happy with my purchases, but the LE items in this collection aren't something I'd highly enable people to get if they're on the fence! 

@lachaton - From what I heard at Nordies, Afternooner/Bicoastal  are going to be around for 1 year, but not sure how often they restock in stores.

@lachaton with as much of this collection as I have, I'm kind of surprised by how little of it *excites* me. 

Bicoastal is pretty, but if you are into blush, you likely have something similar.

Do you have Golden Peach from last year @Anonymous? That's probably my favorite thing from the collection. Pieno Sole and Pink Sand are also really really beautiful ❤️

Anonymous Insider

I got pink sand and golden peach last year, and oddly nothing new this year excites me that much either. I expected it all to, so I'm actually kind of disappointed it doesn't! 

13 Replies
testing