Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

hehe 😉

Update on my customer service issues: 

1. Sephora --a manager didn't call me back until over 2 weeks later and didn't really address any of my concerns. She added 500 pts for the inconvenience. 

2. Holt's sent me a few little cute samples (Diptyque vials, Hermes foils, tiny Dior maximizer lip gloss, erzo laszo, a Cle de peau La creme) but didn't refund me the $12. Which is odd. And the SA never emailed me back to this day to apologize. 

Hi Kate, what a terribly underwhelming from these retailers. Holts is abysmal. My business would be moved elsewhere without a second thought. All so easily resolved with an apology for the oversight and a refund of $12. They don't value you as a customer and you should let your customer dollars walk somewhere else.

Stopped by my local CCO today. Not much new in their TF line. Saw 1 powder foundation and 1 illuminating powder (I don't know anything about this portion of his beauty line). No new quads. More ombre blushes, with recognition from the SA that the pigmentation is awful. She said they get no news about what's available or changes in the regular line. The only full size lipsticks were Rose Soleil and Negligee. I bought the former and have the latter.

I did notice a La Mer skincare orphan in the same locked case, retailing at $110.

The body oil is in stock. I feel like it's mostly been OOS

http://www.sephora.com/soleil-blanc-shimmering-body-oil-P406527?skuId=1808112

Quick question for you guys--it's not Tom Ford-related, but I figured you'd know: did Neiman Marcus stop giving out samples at checkout? 😞 

Do you mean today or another time? Sometimes Neiman and Nordstrom disable their free samples during beauty events.

@vchotia Today. Ohh must be because the Fragrance event going on. Boo

IMG_0234.JPG

My Bicoastal finally arrived! It's perfect. The wait was worth it 😄 

I blended both shades together. But wow, I really love the texture and shimmer of the top, lighter shade. 

Also wearing Kingston on my lips. I forgot how much I like him!

And, unrelated to TF, I'm testing out one of the new Chantecaille Mermaid cream shadows (Triton). Dupable, but pretty!

You look realy really good--I'm going to have to try Kingston with bicoastal.

how does the Chantecaille cream shadow compare to TF formula ?

Beautiful!

Looks beautiful! I, too, love that top shade in Bicoastal. I wish TF had a highlighter palette.

Anonymous Insider

@TraceyEB Maybe the illumination duo?

I'm intrigued. What is it? (I'm relatively new to TF.)

Anonymous Insider

@TraceyEBIt's two highlighter shades (looks really similar to Bicoastal but I think more pigmented) in one compact (exactly like the eye quad)! It's pretty!

Is Moodlight an example?  That was my very first TF purchase last year.

Anonymous Insider

@TraceyEB Then you have it 😞 I only expect they might release a new shade by the end of the year...

You've reminded me to go dig it out and wear that highlight again. I'm really looking forward to the Fall collection, especially the complexion pieces (per Philippe).

Anonymous Insider

Some new blush color (hopefully at least as good as current ones), new highlighter, I hope!

This all looks so beautiful! Bicoastal gives you such a nice rosy glow. And I really like the look of that Chantecaille shadow, too!

I got BiCoastal yesterday and am sooo happy with it!!

Wearing both shades of it on my cheeks and Gold Dust lightly all over my face.

Love wearing the lighter shade as eyeshadow with a bit of Black Oyster cream shadow. 

I paired it with Carricou and Radient Moisture soufflé  and it's an effortlessly pulled together look. Out of all the MoistureCores, I love Carricou the most.

Did the Canadian Sephora site get this yet? I need a back up. Lol 

IMG_0607.JPG

10 Replies
testing