Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

That is pretty!

Nordies Vancouver finally got Bicoastal in stock, they have a few left.

I am officially obsessed with Tom Ford Beauty.  Since wearing the couple items I purchased during the sale (Afternooner and Golden Peach eye color) I have received so many compliments.  I love how my complexion looks with the Afternooner and OMG, Golden Peach .... I don't even have the words. I've been checking the Sephora site on his other products, but everything I want is OOS.  Finally found the products somewhere else and bought several more items.  I think I may need an intervention soon!

I adore The Afternooner palette. The bronzer with its beautiful red undertone is just perfect for my skin tone. I feel truly sunkissed. Love the blush; need to try another brush to kick up the highlighter. Just wore Golden Peach today - it's beautiful shade!

Anonymous Insider

I, personally, love his regular (not summer-but I do love last summer's pink glow a LOT) line more in general...

If that's the case @Anonymous I need to lock my wallet up 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

@AMK721

Yeah, but I always say (to others and unfortunately to myself as well), that if you're eventually going to spend it on it anyway, do it fast so that you can start enjoying it earlier... 😛

@Anonymous stay off that site we just discussed!!!

It's a slippery slope...

Saks has 10% off with code SAKSAPR.  Not to enable or anything.

It sure is.. It starts with one and next think you know, you own it all! 😮 ....not that that is a bad thing. Your credit card/bank account just might not like it so much 😄

So true....

Plus 6% ebates :x. But yes, Tom Ford is a VERY slippery slope! Golden Peach is gorgeous - great choice 🙂

I had to buy another one, because I hate the idea of running out.

Anonymous Insider

Interesting points everyone. Thanks.

FYI Bicoastal came in at Saks Toronto today.

Anonymous Insider

Wow.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the updates!!!!!!!!

where did it say that TF blushes are being discontinued? 😞

This information came from Tom Ford sales associates at a few beauty counters. At this point, it it not known if the blushes are being repackaged or completely replaced or who knows what else.

Anonymous Insider

I think maybe that's gonna happen around fall??? I heard permanent new cream blushes would be repackaged as they aren't limited...?

@Anonymous That's interesting! You're the one who emailed Tom Ford direct right and was told nothing is happening until Fall, right? I'd told my SA that and they hadn't heard that. They actually haven't heard anything except that it is being discontinued. They were like "wtf are we supposed to put on our customers?! Fire Lust for everybody!" Because they are definitely out of blushes, and it looked like stock company wide at Neiman Marcus was really low (as of 10 days ago, they had exactly 37 Savages in stock across the whole company).

testing