Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Libellules It has nothing to do with fancy or not; different brush hair types work for different applications.

if it's the Chiku I think you are talking about, those are squirrel which is too soft.  Goat works better.

@Mochapj I know that it has nothing to do with how fancy the brush is. That was exactly my point, even if maybe I didn't explain it very well / it didn't come across that way. 

My comment was in response to veg's comment below that her brushes aren't fancy. I just responded in the wrong place. 

I was using WG's 00/holiday brush (contour) and #2 brush (blush & highlighter) for a quick application of the Afternooner palette late in the day as I was dying to try it out. The brushes sure worked well with that palette. What WG brush do you use with Moodlight?

@Libellules Thanks! I'm going to brush shop after work tomorrow. I was planning on going to Target so your Sonia Kashuk mention is perfectly timed. 

I will have take my my moodlight out to play again and use my WG 02 this time.. because when I first got it, I can kind of disppointed with how moodlight applied.

I don't remember which brush I was using anymore when I first got it, but I'm sure it was long before I had the Wayne Goss 02.

My brushes aren't fancy. They are probably mediocre at best. I've been using e.l.f. brushes because they are affordable and synthetic. The fan brush is from Bareminerals. I'm open to buying a new brush, just need a few recommendations. If it picks up the product so I can use Moodlight I'd be happy. 

I think your synthetic brushes are too slick to pick up that formula. I find that goat brushes pick up the gelee formula the best. I would recommend the Chikuhodo Takumi line's T-6, Z-3 or the Wayne Goss 02. It just depends on the style of brush you like the best. I prefer little brushes to place the highlight and then use a bigger brush to buff in my blush and highlighter to make sure everything is blended.

Another vote for Wayne gross 02!! It's perfect for picking up gelee formulas. 

Thank you @lysbainch. I'm so inconsistent at using the @ sign!

@vegchililover78 I changed my response because I didn't read your question correctly. The Z-3 is squirrel but since it is so dense it picks up product nicely but you might have to go back into the product a few times depending on how much of a highlight you want. 

Anonymous Insider

@lysbainch is right. Squirrel hair too soft, and I find natural hair brushes better in picking up products in general...Goat hairs tend to be stiff ( but not stiff in a way that irritates my skin) enough to pick up something harder to pick up, like the mood light or bicoastal. 

Anonymous Insider

I'd complain...that was more or less a soleil promo than anything 😞  I find something like TF cream foundation brush works well with the formula that's hard to pick up. 

Thanks Honeydewk!

Anonymous Insider

Any brush not too soft (my squirrel hair brush tends to be too soft to pick up) and more densely packed/short-haired brush should work I believe!

I only have a tiny sample of this and I love it too!  Moisture souffle is so gorgeous, but I'm afraid to really fall in love because it's LE!

@njattana Philipe confirmed that its Limited Edition too ( hopefully they will make it permanent in the future!)

I can see myself using this daily and you don't need a lot so I think it will last till fall. I love how it looks on bare skin with pink sand on my cheeks and a quick swipe of one of the moisturecores. A 3 min look that looks fresh and healthy. For me, miracle glow is too much to be used all over unless mixed or under foundation. Since I don't really use foundation in the spring/summer I prefer the moisture soufflé. 

Tried to buy a back up before the sale ended, and it went out of stock when I was checking out. Guess I'll wait for a good promo code when it's back in stock.

Appreciated your view on the Moisture Souffle. I have the Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow but only use it on special occasions where I could see using MS as part of a daily routine.

You will love it under the foundation!!

I would have loved if this chat had been sponsored by a store that carried the whole line.  He must have been very uncomfortable ignoring so many questions that he obviously knows the answer to -- trying to reframe all the questions to be about the only 12 products that Sephora carries.

I couldn't get past the first page because it was so cringe inducing but 12 stores will get the whole line but online won't?

Sephora is not getting the whole line at all. Only 12 stores will carry the tom ford makeup but it will be the sane items carried online

testing