Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It is indeed @njattana, I asked them 2 days before 🙂

@dioraddict Might you know if the Robson Sephora is expecting the Soleil line on April 15? I'm still on the fence about Pieno Sole and have a relative who could swatch it for me.

@Anewxa I believe Market Mall will be one of them here in Calgary...

At lease one store in Calgary would be nice.. getting closer to me even though still 3 hours away!

@myxducky I am about an hour and a half from Calgary but at least it would be in the province.

@virgo87I think the Nordstrom in Calgary already has some, if not most of the permanent line, and Holts may have some of the lipsticks; for sure they have the nail polishes...unless they recently got rid of them.

I'm pretty sure my husband would not be very happy with me if I decided to make a 3 hours road trip for makeup purposes 😛 ...so I probably will only be able to stop by when I happen to be in town, but that's okay, I've made it years buying blind and having to guess whether something would work via swatches when it came to Tom Ford, so I'm sure I'll manage 🙂

@myxducky @virgo87 I went to Nordstrom in Calgary last month for the first time since it opened (really bizarre that it took me that long, but anyway...) and asked to be directed to the Tom Ford counter. Amazingly they didn't have a counter so much as a small section with perfumes and lipsticks - that's it, nothing else. I remember inquiring about the Soleil collection and some of the blushes in the permanent line, but they weren't able to help much other than to say they could put me on a wait list and get it shipped from Vancouver (not too helpful when you want to swatch prior to buying). I haven't checked out Holts downtown for TF makeup (I've just been in the perfume section), but that could be our only Alberta in-store option for the full line...

Nordstrom has the same set up at their new store near Milwaukee. Only TF lipsticks and perfumes. And no Charlotte Tilbury counter, which I expected to find, as I did when I called the Nordstrom Calgary store to have a Charlotte Tilbury gift set shipped to me when I was home for Christmas. I was happy that they would source and ship the products for me.

@ExquisiteGypsy I went to Nordstrom's at the end of February and discovered the same thing. It worked out okay as I was interested in some Lips & Boys anyways but yes I was surprised they only had lipsticks and perfumes.

@Anewxa I posted the other day that Yorkdale is also one of them.

Oh yes thank you.. I am wondering if Sherway and EC will also? Guess I could call sherway and ask. I think my guess is every major province will have atleast 1 or 2 stores. Atleast I hope so to make it accessible for our other ladies with no options.

@Anewxa I checked the find in store stock for all the Soleil line for Toronto and only those 2 stores came up.

it seems weird that bloor st wouldn't get it, considering where that store is, but I guess it's too close to holts and EC is too close to Saks.

I wondered the same about bloor or EC. I guess with sherway it has saks and nordies will be opening as well so makes sense not to carry at the sephora there maybe..

Going to check it out now! Thanks!

I'm just trying to keep up 😛

In case he does not know, when will the Sephora stores start carrying the Tom Ford color items? I'd like to swatch some things before buying without going to the Tom Ford store or high end department stores on the strip.

Three in Los Angeles.  So notcreative, you will have to come visit!

@notcreative he just told someone the collection is only going to be available in 12 US stores 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Ask-The-Experts/Live-Chat-with-Philippe-Chansel-for-Tom-Ford-Beauty/...

Very interesting - 4 of those will be in NYC then since they came up within my 100 mile search!

My husband scratched his head when I told him my Manhattan Sephora stores will be carrying TF LOL

Miami gets 2 I think.

Houston apparently gets 1

that's 7 of the 12 right there 😛

2 Replies
testing