Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@njattana I feel so anxious waiting for it. For me, it's the one Soleil product I was most excited for. 

is anyone able to indulge me and swatch bi-coastal applied both wet and dry side by side, while I wait for mine to arrive?

I'm just curious what it looks like wet since bi-coastal is one of those formulations applied wet!

They are all so lovely!!! Thanks for the swatches

😢 I regret not getting pipa and its oos! Thanks for the helpful swatches @njattana!

Thank you! I think I can at least give Pipa a try. And now I need YSL 52 😉 I have So Sofia but for some reason the MJ lipsticks make my lips peel :S

Anonymous Insider

@kso1225 YSL 52 is beautiful. It is somehow more neon-pink than Le Mepris on me, but it's so beautifully bright. If I were to choose between two, it'd be YSL 52...

@Anonymous @njattana how is the formula of the YSL? I have only tried the Volupte Shine and I found them to have too much slip.

Anonymous Insider

@kso1225 It's completely different from the ones in round tube (all slippery imo, although I own some colors only because I love the shade). It's matte. On my (patchy) lips, it does not fade as evenly as TF matte lip colors are, but still has a good staying power. 

Thank you NJ, no regrets ordering carriacou at all ☺

Bi coastal is up on Holt Renfrew for any Canadians that still want it.

Does anyone know exactly how much product Bicoastal contains? Holt's lists 8.5 grams…however I've seen some list it as 4.4 grams. Is it 4.4 grams for each shade? Or just 4.4 altogether and Holt's site is wrong? 

Anonymous Insider

4.4g all together, I believe, according to the backside of my Bicoastal...

Thanks! 😃 

Thank you! To anyone ordering this on Holts- are you adding anything to get to $100? I hate paying for shipping but don't really need anything right now...

Considering ordering from Holt's….too impatient to wait for pre-orders…I'll likely end up with a backup of it 😜

Will probably end up adding something small to get the free shipping, like Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash.

I added a 75ml marvis toothpaste which brought my order up to $102.I like these toothpastes and they are great for adding to an order if you are close to $100 for free shipping.

I did the same thing @Seymore3

Thanks for the suggestions! I kinda think shipping should be free for all high end cosmetic purchases since the markup is quite high anyway, but maybe I'm just a bit spoiled by Sephora's free shipping. 🙂

@spiderlashes I hate paying for shipping on principle, so I added one of the TF lips & boys lipsticks to my order to bump over the $100 limit (they're smaller but more cost-effective).

Hmm... I've been waffling on Stavros for so long, maybe now is the time 🙂

Ahh, he's a good one! That was the first TF lipstick I bought. I think it was a good investment since I don't have anything remotely like that shade elsewhere in my collection.

Keeping along that theme, I picked up Roman today with this last order - I'm a sucker for unique shades.

3 Replies
testing