Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

It is isn't it!

You look gorgeous @blackkitty2014! It really suits you!

I really like The Afternooner. The blush is a bit pigmented for me (which I'm sure most people like), but I find the bronzer and highlighter to be really nice and easy to use.

The blush is a bit less pigment compare to Flush but it is somewhat similar shade but matte. I really like it

I present to you, the result of a moment of temporary insanity. They are so pretty!!!!

2016-04-08 10.29.21.jpg

Gratuitous swatches (poorly done, sorry), under sunlight & indoors, from left to right: Love Lust, Frantic Pink, Flush, Savage, Ravish, Wicked.

20160408_102135-1.jpg

20160408_102328-1.jpg

Does Frantic Pink has any shimmer? I would love a satin or matte TF blush ❤️

@aydasu It has some shimmer but not a lot.

Awesome thanks Mocha! You are to the rescue as always ❤️ I didn't wanna emphasize my deeper acne scarring.

Aah blush heaven..must get all. I especially love flush on you!

Me too, at least based on the swatches! I am looking forward to try them alllll over the next couple weeks 😄

This is very helpful! Thank you so much for sharing your swatches. They all look nice on you - but I particularly like Lovelust and Flush on your skin! 

It's my pleasure 😄 I am looking forward to trying Flush the most.. but they are all so pretty hehe.

Thanks for the swatches!

My pleasure! I am happy that i can contribute for once 🙂

@TriesToBoClassy Ohhh - you look pretty light/fair :P. I've been pondering Savage. Is that crazy?? I swatched it and it is gorgeous, but I'm scared it is too pigmented. Thoughts?

@Libellules I have and love Savage. It's definitely not too pigmented for fair skin and I even have a swatch showing how sheer it can be applied. It's been my favorite blush since I got it. Very easy to wear. I have a couple of pictures of me wearing it and I can add them later tonight if you'd like.

@kso1225 That's good to hear! Of course - I'd love to see, if you don't mind 🙂

@Libellules I was going to wait until I got home, but I'm at the airport waiting for a delayed flight so I figured I might as well do it now 😛

Chanel La Favorite.jpg

This is a bit heavy handed which is why it showed up in the photo. A more normal application would be much more subtle like TTBC's photo.

20160325_141956.jpg

The top swatch is Ravish (I haven't tried this one yet because the pigmentation is intimidating) and the bottom is a light swatch of Savage. It's very pretty and although it looks dark in the pan, it applies subtly. The photo doesn't capture the nuanced beauty characteristic of TF cosmetics, but it is there. I kept moving my hand back and forth admiring it 🙂 I don't care for very pigmented blushes because I'm often applying my makeup quickly and can easily end up in clown territory if I'm not careful. Savage is one that's easy to throw on without overapplying. 

You look so pretty!!!! I should try using a heavier hand next time. 

You look so radiant! Thank you for both these swatches, savage is surprisingly pretty ans you are right I never gave it a second though coz it looks so so dark in the pan. Ravish is #1 on my list to get it looks so unique.

It looks gorgeous on you too @kso1225! I'm going to go play with it after work :P. Thank you so much for posting!

Would love to hear your thoughts on it!

testing