Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Inquired to Sephora about restock of TF's Afternooner palette and the Golden Peach & Naked Bronze cream/powder eyeshadows and was told to "please look for these items to be available on Sephora.com at the end of next week." Read: after the sale and when items appear in Sephora stores that will be carrying them.

Going to order the Afternooner from Bloomies.

I've been meaning to post this and keep forgetting. When I called the Rouge line the CS rep read me the list of all the stores getting a TF display - it was less than 15 stores - mostly in California and New York area also two places with the name "Union" in them. IDK if that will help anyone out. I do not know if that list included places in CA - she was reading cities. I don't recall her saying anything obvious like Toronto. Just FYI.

Ooo @niki172 do you remember if Powell San Francisco, Walnut Creek or Emervyville (all in California) were included on that list?

Walnut Creek sounds familiar, but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry.

no worries, thanks for the update regardless! 🙂

I'm not really surprised but a little sad since that still means no TF counter anywhere truly near me

I just opened an account at Nordstrom and ordered bicoastal & rocco.  They a gift card offer, so it was like 18% Off.

Good call!

Of course that would happen. That is good news for those that still want to get their hands on the items though.

Sphinx is back in stock at Neimans Beverly Hills if you're looking...

My TF SA at Saks Sherway (Toronto) just shared they will be having an event this month 22nd-24th (Fri-Sun) and to book a spot asap if interested.. you can request a makeover/try the soleil collection or any other items with the SA. Not sure abt gwp or other details yet he will let me know.

If anyone is interested pm me for his info. Btw this SA is really good at giving instant updates via txt or email and sends out swatch pics as well..also offers free shipping. 

So, kind of update on the blushes? More speculation fodder, anyways. My SA wasn't there, but I spoke to someone else and they're pretty much assuming that they are receiving all new blushes. There is apparently a verbiage used when something is being repackaged, and they weren't told that this time. Doesn't mean it couldn't be what's happening, just what they are assuming. I did go a'swatching, and I'm interested in Love Lust and Savage. Not so much the rest :x.

Anyways, here I am wearing Bicoastal for your troubles (used a little bit of bronzer from the Afternooner as contour, which might be warming up the lower part):

image.jpeg

@Libellules So pretty ❤️

Thank you @dioradict ❤️

@Libellules  Bicoastal looks great on you! I made the right choice ordering this 🙂

thank you @trishavt

Gurl. You look so good I can't even be jealous! *reluctantly pockets broken beer bottle*

LMAO! @Grahamcrackers you crack me up! (and thank you <3)

Gorgeous!

what mascara are you wearing?

Thank you @lipstick4soul ❤️

It's Tom Ford Extreme Mascara :x. I ❤️ it. Curls and defines without adding scary length! 

I will have to try it again. 

25 Replies
testing