Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@KateLovesYSL Did they solve the issue for you? Any updates?

@KateLovesYSL

oh man... clearly, the people they have working are not into makeup! because who would even think to ask something so crazy. It's almost laughable except, if this happened to me, I would be pissed! No one buys just one shade... ever 😞

you would think the system would be able to differentiate the difference between someone ordering 10 of something as opposed to the whole collection! Sounds like they're system is not very smart and inable to pick up on nuances like that 😞

I would be really upset if that happened to me because I know it wouldn't be my credit card company declining it and totally something on sephora's end because my credit card company is used to seeing all the makeup charges.

I hope Sephora make it right...because otherwise, it's pretty much like they're saying goodbye to 1K+ plus other potential revenue. Seems like everyone is messing with your Tom Ford lately 😞

@KateLovesYSL Maddening!  Though I did laugh when you wrote "Like seriously, they expect me to only buy one shade?"

I had a like issue during the Rouge discount on sale items year end.  There was one Sephora Ombre blush and I purchased the same one three times, each getting cancelled for a like reason (I had placed too many small orders ...which was 2 that day...before they all kept getting cancelled!).  It was so crazy...as soon as I got the notification that my order was cancelled the one blush popped in stock.  I was working on my computer that day so would see the notification.  I would order it and 20 minutes later it would get cancelled.

When I called I was told not to place multiple orders...to consolidate...which didn't go over well (if things were all in stock....at the same time...then I wouldn't have to).

I had to speak to a manager who fixed it.  But the whole thing took 20 or 30 minutes and my account was frozen totally before I got it resolved.  I hope Sephora does something for you.  Being a good customer should lead to better service not freezing your account.

So frustrating!

So, in an effort to deter resellers, they are alienating their best customers. Smart. I don't think they're using the right criteria. One order for multiples of the same item (say 3+), or multiple orders for the same item. Those should raise red flags.

Sorry @KateLovesYSL 😕

Ugs sorry to hear that Kate. I hope they will resolve this for you soon.

@KateLovesYSL  I m so sorry to hear this.Clearly the people working there need a lot of Training and need to be taught that not everyone buys one lipstick shade from a brand.

Did  you try Posting in their social media page where many folks see it, probably they might respond faster. This really irks me.

I'd drop Sephora. This is nonsense. What company wouldn't want its customers to spend hundreds of dollars during one of the biggest sale periods in their calendar. How Sephora couldn't predict demand for popular and new brands is beyond me. I'm going to Bloomingdales for the Afternooner palette - a sale Sephora lost because they didn't have sufficient stock. Unacceptable. I don't understand what 'fraud' is happening at Sephora that catches non-fradulent activities. Your sales pattern should be sufficient for Sephora to continue with your sale.  I hope it all works out for you, Kate. I'd give serious consideration to other retailers that won't give you such headaches (Nordstroms, maybe).

Ridiculous.  I don't even know what else to say.

@KateLovesYSL Point by point this is exactly what they told me last fall, right down to the bit about it looking like it wasn't for personal use.

i'm so sorry you are dealing with this.  I had to get Candace involved last time and even then orders were still being cancelled for about 3 months afterwards.

I am so sorry you are even having to go through this whole situation @KateLovesYSL. It isn't like you are all of a sudden placing an order with Sephora, so you do not deserve this kind of run around. I hope that the powers that be do something to resolve this situation ASAP and give you something for all this unnecessary hassle that they created for no reason.

Dropping off a pic of Sweet Mysteryme2.jpg

Very pretty!

Thanks @meganlisa

Hello! If anyone already owns the Bicoastal duo, can they look at their box to see if either of these ingredients is listed: chromium oxide greens (CI-77288 or CI77288) and/or CI-77289 (CI77289). Please reply tagging my name.

Is that a toxic ingredient or something?

@SassyClassy11 I'm only guessing, but I think they might just be specific ingredients that may cause sensitivity for some people.

Oh ok. It's nice to know that. Thanks for sharing the info @Libellules

@DiVWA Yes ingredient list includes CI77288, CI 77289 

Thank you @Vineetha. That crosses Bicoastal off my list. @SassyClassy11, I'm allergic to some metals, including chromium. TF seems to like using the chromium pigments for most eye makeup products and blushes.

It appears as though I will be waiting to see if Holt's online gets the TF item I was wanting to pick up during the Rouge sale now as it is OOS. I should have just ordered it yesterday and paid full price for it. Stupid me for waiting.

A bunch of items just restocked!

@virgo87

testing