Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I think for me I would compare it to a balm. It has a little slip. I don't think this one felt gritty, that is definitely a pet peeve of mine!

Bicoastal is now available for order on TomFord direct 🙂 I still can't decicde where to get it from.. It's on pre-order for saks..

TheBeautyLookBook has swatches/review up for Bicoastal. @Mochapj you were right on the nose about NARS Adoration

Well, that makes an argument for coloring. I found the highlighters in Adoration vs. Bicoastal to be *very* different. Not here! The blushes were definitely very close, though the pigmentation and finish were different (in my opinion).

@flonkerton I left her a comment last week when she first started posting the collection asking if she could compare to adoration (if she owned it) once she did the review 😉

@Mochapj ha, good call! It's nice that she followed through! @Libellules yea I remember you were saying that NARS Adoration was waaaay more pigmented. The highlighter from Adoration definitely looks frostier

@flonkerton @Libellules I think how things are swatched may also be a factor.  

Sabrina (beautylookbook) a) always seems to use a flash for her photos and b) appears to swatch powder products with a brush rather than a finger.  That + skintone could alter how similar/different it looks.

I've been stalking Bicoastal since last week and it's now listed as "out of stock" instead of "coming soon."  Did it launch briefly with a small stock? 

I've noticed that too. I hope I had not missed it 

Not that I am aware of. Stores are slowly getting their stock of bicoastal from everything that I have read so I am sure Sephora will have it available soon.

Thank you! I couldn't believe it would have appeared and sold between last night and this morning, but I think this TF launch is making me a little crazy! 😉

golden peach is back in stock on sephora

I hope they will have enough stocks to last til the 7th. I have that pre ordered from Nordstrom with ETS 4/12/16 😞

@SassyClassy11

its already listing OOS again, so maybe they had a couple that returned or something

Spoiler

That's very sad :'-(

A little belated but I might (??) have just figured out how to insert images into posts. It only took oh like a week oops. The quality is pretty sketchy. The lighting in my bathroom (First two) runs pretty cool although (despite the yellow backlight) these photos are with pretty natural (albeit late evening) light. Bottom photo is in a little more open of a space with no artificial light - same, late evening/low light though.

TF Fire lust, worn as a blush. I'm quite pleased and will continue to be deliriously satisfied with this purchase.

Pictures hypothetically in the spoiler, if I've managed to do this right.

Spoiler

TF1.jpg 

TF2.jpgTF3.jpg

This looks fantastic, @frametheface!  So so pretty 🙂

Thank you so much, @Mochapj! I really wish I had gotten better photographs because the low light really didn't do it justice.

So, so pretty! I was contemplating purchasing Fire Lust to use as a blush and wasn't sure how it would work.  You've convinced me!

I'm pretty fair so just about anything shows up on me. If someone is a darker shade than I am I think it would look like a really nice, subtle blush that glows. The pictures don't really do it justice but there's a really elegant finish that catches the light and sets off the color beautifully. I think it could probably work for most people's skintones as a blush, depending on people's style preferences for how they like their blush!

I'm not quite as fair as you are, but I'm pretty light, so your swatches/pictures were very helpful! Thanks again!

18 Replies
testing