Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

@Libellules I feel the same way about Fire Lust.  It's so pretty in the package and I like subtle, but I'm not sure I notice the effect.  

@kso1225 Yep. Have you tried it as a blush yet? It's really pretty that way on fair skin! But again, it requires some building. 

@Libellules I haven't tried that yet. I bet it would be pretty that way if I can get enough pigmentation! Thanks for the suggestion!

Ok all these swatches have made me dizzy lol thank you @Libellules for your hard work! 

For the 2nd set of wrist swatches the top is burberry blended and 2nd is bicoastal blended? So then the very last one is burberry just the blush and one above it is just bicoastal blush.. Did i get that right? 

You and me both @Anewxa!

Ok, I had to go back and look. Of the blended, the Burberry is the one on top / closest to my hand. Of the blushes by themselves, the Burberry is on the bottom, farthest swatch from my hand (I can tell, because I had the hardest time building it up) :x and Bicoastal is just above it.

Gotcha I thought so too, and then in the sea of swatches they all end up looking the same at one point.

Phew I need to distract myself with some lipstick swatches now and mocha's purple noon is questioning my decision of skipping it..it just seems so dupeable even in my own collection since I naturally gravitate towards colors like these.

Purple Noon is lovely (definitely lovely on Mocha). Depending on your coloring, it may be close to Moroccan Rouge. Me, personally, it reminded me of Theo, but I didn't try it on - only swatched.

You're the best! These are seriously awesome comparisons. How tremendously helpful. You're awesome!

You're welcome @frametheface !

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Firelust - hopefully it lives up to your expectations :). 

Oh wow! This is very helpful. Thank you so much

I have 30 minutes worth of cleaning (stupid laundry, stupid guest bedrooms, stupid cat fur, why did I think this was a good idea???) standing between me and firelust. 😐 SO CLOSE. 

Update soon, unless I expire from impatience. Or cleaning. Cat hair could probably manage it somehow.

Cat hair can be killer for sure! You'll survive though, and you will get to reward yourself 😄

Reward was so worth the wait, @Libellules! I'm in love (lust?) with fire lust. 😮 Talk about perfection. Your feedback on it from a few days back was very well done, and very accurate. So happy!

Oh yay @frametheface! I'm so glad you love it and that I was able to help :)!

You rest yourself @Libellules, you've done a hard day's work of our bidding! (; You're the best!

Thank you!!! Wow. I'm starting to think Adoration is the best for my colouring...

indeed! You have been very helpful @Libellules

Anything for the cause @SassyClassy11 😄

Thank you @Grahamcrackers, thank you 😉 (the exhaustion is probably more from that whole waking up every hour or so last night AND dealing with a frustrating situation outside of all of this) :x. But I'm glad I could help!

Adoration is beautiful, for sure.

Awesome! Thanks so much for exhausting yourself in the name of science 😄

looks like bicoastal is different enough from pink glow. But, now I need that burberry blush color 😉 LOL

You're welcome @kethry70 !

Pink Glow is seriously pretty - I forget! I have too many pretty things now.

LOL Oh no!!!!

I'm soooo in love with the burberry 😞

3 Replies
testing