Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Thanks for info @kethry70 !! Though, if that's the case, Sephora shouldn't have stated available April 1st on the product page. 😕 

1) it may have been verbiage applied to the whole collection

2) the verbiage was probably there before the bombings

ETA: I am this dorky - TF items were already up on sephora as early as May 22nd- same day as the attacks. They had no way of knowing that it would cause delays at the point the text was written. And we all know Sephora is slow to fix text

Does anyone know where I can find good swatches of the ultra rich lipsticks?

I think somebody posted spoilers on those. Scroll down 

@StephaniLynn I like the swatches Really Ree did since her skintone is closer to mine than Bubbly Michelle.  If you go to her website it's currently #4 on her "really hot" list.

Here are her pictures:

Les Mepris, Purple Noon, Temptation Waits (she still has it listed as Sex Oyster FYI)

tom-ford-ulra-rich-lip-color-2016-swatches-le-mepris-purple-noon-sex-oyster.jpg

Aphrodite, Solar Affair, Revolve Around Me

tom-ford-ulra-rich-lip-color-2016-swatches-aphrodite-solar-affair-revolve-around-me.jpg

ETA: The Beauty Look Book also has great swatches

Thank you! She looks closer to my skintone as well. 

Le Mepris is on my list & maybe Purple Noon & Aphrodite. 

FYI for those who missed it... @Mochapj reported (and someone else chimes in) that SAs were told BiCoastal is coming from Brussels - so every store on planet earth has it backordered until May. Not a lot of point in stalking Sephora for it - and not only did it come from multiple SAs- my pre-order was shifted from first week of April to first week of May on NM's site

My pre-order from Bergdorf also got pushed from first week of April to first week of May.

I got Pink Sand. To tide me over until Bicoastal makes it's triumphant debut. (:

I was able to check out with:

$55.00 TOM FORD Moisturecore Lip Color Otranto - 0.1 oz
$55.00 TOM FORD Moisturecore Lip Color Pipa - 0.1 oz $68.00 TOM FORD Cream Cheek Color Pieno Sole - 0.30 oz
$68.00 TOM FORD Cream Cheek Color Pink Sand - 0.30 oz
$60.00 TOM FORD Cream and Powder Eye Color Golden Peach

I have the Afternooner, Purple Moon and Les Mephris being delivered today from Saks.

Fingers crossed that my pre-order for Bicoastal eventually shows up 🙂

Canada - looks like it's all up! Except Bicoastal. As @Mochapj would say, this is not a drill!! (:

I had the afternooner in my cart an hour ago and was just contemplating on what else to get. When I am ready to check out, it is not available anymore.

Come on Sephora - why is everything but Bicoastal live?

because it is backordered until May for everyone - that palette is coming from Brussels

Just got off the phone with a sweet SA was able to get my eyeshadow, but she said bicoastal was supposed to go live today. I told here about the backup with the tragedies in Brussels and she really thought it was going to drop today so I'm not sure....

I tend to believe it's going to be pushed back, but I'm still going to watch just in case.

Wish it show up today. I am running out of patience waiting for my pre orders

all I know is that I pre-ordered it on neiman Marcus and several people pre-ordered IRL with SAs. Evereyne I know of has had their pre-order date changed from first week of April to first week of May

Any thoughts on radiant moisture? I'm having double thoughts of getting it... Is t worth the price?

Got everything I wanted except Bi coastal.

Same. I got 4 lippies:

TOM FORD Ultra-Rich Lip Color Purple Noon

TOM FORD Moisturecore Lip Color Otranto

TOM FORD Moisturecore Lip Color Pipa

TOM FORD Ultra-Rich Lip Color Temptation Waits

I was going to get Bicoastal but prob best I didn't. I think I was buying for the hype 🙂

That's good

1 Reply
testing