Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Anyone have a clue when this is supposed to release? I don't mind staying up, but if it's going to be in the morning/afternoon I'd like to get some sleep.

Wish I knew too! Going to go to bed and hopefully, there will still be stuff I want when I get up 🙂

Now I'm reminded why I like to deal with SAs for hard to get stuff. 

What do you guys think the chances are that Afternooner is going to stick around until the sale? 

I think it's fairly unlikely that it will still be around for the sale, given that this is one of the few items that are limited edition.

Actually 3 days ago Sephora sent me a one time use 10% off code. I thought it was for all vib rouge. It's what I will be using for my TF purchases

If you want it badly then I'd pick it up before the sale. I haven't look to see if that's selling out like hotcakes, but if it is and it was me I'd go ahead and get it when I could.

Sabrina from The Beauty Look Book has posted some new swatches.

Spoiler
Fire Lust Skin Illuminator (press sample)
Pink Sand Cream Blush
Pieno Sole Cream Blush
Bicoastal Sheer Cheek Duo (press sample)

TBLB1.jpg

Spoiler
Gold Dust Bronzer
Terra Bronzer
Bronze Age (press sample)
Soleil Contouring Compact

TBLB2.jpg

Spoiler
Moisturecore Lip Color in Scandola
Moisturecore Lip Color in Carriacou (press sample)
Moisturecore Lip Color in Mustique (press sample)
Moisturecore Lip Color in Pipa (press sample)
Moisturecore Lip Color in Cala Di Volpe (press sample)
Moisturecore Lip Color in Otranto
Ultra-Rich Lip in Les Mepris (press sample)
Ultra-Rich Lip in Temptation Waits (press sample)
Ultra-Rich Lip in Revolve Around Me (press sample)
Ultra-Rich Lip in Solar Affair (press sample)

TBLB3.jpg

Spoiler
Cream & Powder Duos in Golden Peach and Naked Bronze  

TBLB4.jpg

Naked Bronze is one of my favorites from Tom Ford! It's worth it. I didn't expect to be so impressed with the top shadow! It's such an amazing formula. I think Tom Ford has the best cream eyeshadows in my whole makeup collection. I feel like a lot of the Tom Ford beauty shades work on a lot of skin-tones...but doesn't have a lot of darker shades for POC which is pretty frustrating (similar to most higher end makeup brands). 

Hmmm now I am reconsidering naked bronze. I'm scared though I might end up like I have raccoon eyes considering I'm medium skinned with yellow undertone. Don't you think?

@SassyClassy11 I bought Naked Bronze last year, and I'm pretty fair-skinned so I was nervous it would be a little dark - but I think it works REALLY well on me. I typically only apply the dark cream shadow to my lid, and then blend out the edges to soften it. Super pretty. I don't think I look like a raccoon, but if I do, well I think I'm a cute one 🙂 

Thanks! Now I'm itching to get it too

I have very similar coloring & I think it'll look awesome on you. I love it because a little goes a long way with the cream shadow. I just pop it on with my finger & dab a little bit of the powder eyeshadow in the middle of my eyelids, but it looks like I actually put a lot of effort into it. I saw this really nice picture of a blogger (below) wearing it with similar coloring. You can make this look more muted or bold. I think it really makes my light brown eyes pop.

tom-ford-naked-bronze-review-swatch-cream-and-color-eye-shadow.png

Love how Naked Bronze looks here. Gosh, I have been trying not to buy anymore eyeshadows >.<

Terra is calling my name too, sooooo pretty. Love everything on the first photooooo 😍

Thanks for the pics now I'm more excited than ever!

Thanks for posting @TriesToBoClassy

I read today that the reason Bicoastal may be delayed is because it is coming from Brussels; just an FYI.

That explains a lot... I was wondering why it had suddenly shifted by a full month... I think golden peach shifted too actually. TFLUK

Whoa 0_o Thanks for letting us know. 

thanks that is nice to know! i've been wondering why the counters haven't gotten the samples yet and why it says it'll take about 20 days for bloomingdales to get it 

that is why my Holts SA told me as well this morning. She said that she received everything from the collection except Bi-Coastal as they were delayed in Brussels, Belgium. I think that may pertain to all retailers, North American anyway.

This is a joke, right?

testing