Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Okay, so, not to fan anyone's flame, but given that Tom Ford's parent is Estee Lauder, I couldn't help but notice the resemblance between a discontinued lipstick from EL and the new TF Moisturecore Lip Color. Even some of the colors look the same.

http://www.sephora.com/moisturecore-lip-color-P407305?skuId=1813591

upload_2047557704618408592.jpg

upload_5234736275319778024.jpg

Fan away.  One issue I have with EL that I don't have (usually) with TF is that many of the EL shades are too cool for me, even among lipstick.  And I'm mostly neutral to warm undertone wise.  So I'll be curious to see if anyone has enough of each to compare the collections.

Those undertones can kill me with EL and Elizabeth Arden both.

Astute observation. I can appreciate the product idea since I am prone to dry lips, but this just isn't a product I'd choose TF for. If it's going to wear like a balm I'd rather not fret over going through a $50 lipstick like a tube of chapstick. But some people feel that way about the sheer lipsticks and I still love those....to each their own.

Well, if it actually is the same product, the EL Sensous Rouge line wasn't sheer but focused specifically on moisture. I remember they were buttery and provided moderate pigmentation. I don't remember whether or not they migrated easily, though.

upload_3390730646751286619.jpg

Wow...these actually look better than the TF swatches!

I swatched the moisturecore lippies in store - they are definitely sheer!

Hello Tom Ford Beauty lovers!

I have noticed some chatter about Tom Ford Beauty coming to Sephora and I wanted to confirm that the rumors are TRUE!

Tom Ford Beauty is coming to Sephora and will be available for purchase on Sephora.com next Friday, April 1st! I'm confirming additional detail on the launch now but wanted to share the great news! Have a great night 🙂 

Your friendly Associate Community Manager, 

Katie

HOLY crap this is big news

Thanks so much, Katie! Definitely looking forward to exploring more TF products. And I particularly appreciate that we'll have it here in Canada too!

yessssss

Oh dear. This may be what I need to finally fall down the rabbit hole of Tom Ford lipsticks. Yay/ yikes!

This will be available on .com and .CA on 4/1. Product will be in-stores on 4/15. 

Glad you're all so excited, I can't wait to play around with some of these products!

KatieBT, can you advise which stores will receive Tom Ford products? I'm wondering if it's only larger, flagship locations or ALL stores! 😄

Thanks for confirming, @KatieBT 🙂 

@KatieBT can you confirm if Canada will get the collection and as stated for April 1st. Also will Canadian stores get this collection as well?

@KatieBT - can you confirm if you'll be getting his summer line? I've been eyeing one of the blushes. Thank you!!

Edit - nevermind B2S found it!

B2S posted that the brand is up and the whole soleil release is up as coming soon 🙂

Just saw that - yeah!

Very excited for this! Hopefully things will be available in store as well 🙂

the coming soon verbiage says online April 1 and in-store April 15(14?). I'm guessing not all stores will get it but I hope I'm wrong because my closest TF counter is 45 mins away

I hope they will offer Rouges first access!

39 Replies
testing