Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Gorgeous. Apparently 1 of 5 shades in this formula per MUA loveyvesartist.

Beautiful shade especially for summer.

That is pretty!

So I finally got around to playing with Sphinx this morning.  It's a fun color!  I found it to be more like a translucent shadow with peach/gold microglitter, rather than having much pigment of its own.  My skin is light-medium yellow so others may have a different experience.  I found applying with a brush sheered it out too much (leaving only microglitter) so instead I patted it on with fingertips over an eye primer that's a couple shades lighter than my skin.  It also looks really nice layered on top of Opale too.  I definitely experienced creasing but that could have been the eye primer (Bare Minerals 5-in-1).  Peachy-gold microglitter is basically eyeshadow heaven for me so I'm happy with Sphinx! 😄

I just ordered the Golden Peach Cream & Powder Eye Shadow duo (back ordered to 4/8/2016 but I consider it a pre-sale). Saw the Fire Lust skin illuminator also available...I may wait for a TF pre-sale unless there's a good eBates percentage.

The cream & powder eye shadows were also available at either Saks/Neiman Marcus but sold out quickly and have not been replenished, so you may want to get on these if you're interested.

Many thanks to BTer kso1225 for the head's up!!

Nordstrom has the Naked Bronze and Golden Peach Cream and Powder duos for sale on backorder, expected to ship 4/8/16. It's still a bit out, but I'm considering placing an order for them so I don't have to worry about hunting them down when they're released everywhere else.

Thanks for this post!  I started poking around after ordering my first cream shadow recently and Golden Peach was one I really wish I had gotten.  Now maybe I will have the chance to get it!  😄

Ok seriously I think the man is now trolling us. 

I get the cream shadow I ordered and WTF is this. They are smaller now?! I paid 67 for the shadow with shipping.

I think I am done now...

My SA at Holts left and I'm using yours I think now. ( so far, not impressed) But I told her that I'm not paying for shipping because I never had to before with my other SA. ( plus my orders are always over $500 each time) 

so I think you can ask to have shipping waived. 

And shipping is free from Holt's website if you order over $100 so she may be more inclined to waive it if you say that you'd rather place online orders rather than with a SA if they won't waive the shipping. 

She has been much better now that there is online ordering 😉

Thing was is that I ordered online and I ordered over $100 but the other item (Byredo lotion) was cancelled so I got charged the shipping 😞

That shouldn't matter that the lotion was cancelled. Your intent was to buy over $100 worth of stuff but their inventory system was the issue there. Call and get the shipping refunded, they should do that.

Hummm good idea!

So they won't refund my shipping but instead gave me a $10 gift card for my next order.

That's really disappointing. I would not be pleased at all. 

I've never had an item from my HR order cancelled before, so it's good to know that this is apparently how they respond... I like the samples, packaging, and shipping but I'd be very disappointed to hear that they charged me shipping without giving me a chance to amend my order.

Just read about your issue.This really sucks because it's not your fault really. Now you are forced to place another order with them to spend the gift card.

I ordered Opale and Sphinx, I am new to cream eyeshadows so I'm hoping I can figure out how to use them in a way that works for me. 🙂

where did you order them from? I need Sphinx in my life to layer under NARS Outer Limits and have glowy sparkly eyes you can see from space!!! 😄

I ordered from TF directly.  😄  When I looked, it was the only place that had them both in stock.  It was easiest that way.

Some of the Nordstroms were doing a pre sale. I ordered one from the Chicago area one.

I love cream eyeshadows, I only have one right now, but when I first tried them I was like where have you been all my life?!

Has anyone tried the eyeliners? I'm looking at one and am curious - thanks!

testing