Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

The blue and gold ones are especially pretty. I tried them on my hand and it took a lot of work to get them off so I think they would last well. The texture reminds me of the Chanel ones in the similar packaging- kind hard to get going but buttery once they warm up a bit. 

Is it perhaps the gold one? 😄

I've been curious about that one myself...

Why yes, it is! 😉 I have only seen one swatch by Reallyree:

image.jpeg

Hi, posed a question on Instagram re: using Sphinx and had two suggestions:

1) using MAC painterly or Soft Ochre to allow the true color of Sphinx to come through

2) using Sphinx as a highlight shade over another color.

Any suggestions from those of you who have been playing with the color?

Hi All, for those of you taking advantage of Neiman Marcus' beauty event, note that HONEYMOON is back ordered until on or before AUGUST 8, 2016. I'm sure that I saw an earlier date when I placed my order. I called NM customer service to confirm, and they confirmed the back order date, so I canceled my order so tI can go back and order something different.

FYI.

Wow is it really August? That's a loooong time

It did say end of February on their page last night so, clearly, they had not updated something they should have.

Also, clearly, TF did not do a good job of projecting the demand for this particular quad 😛

I know. I couldn't believe the date changed so significantly when my order was confirmed. TF should rectify this out of stock issue with Honeymoon or give retailers a reasonable date to have mass availability. I'm losing interest.

Agreed, I can understand a month or two but August is about  6 months away.  Pretty unacceptable from any beauty brand, did Nude Dip teach them nothing? 

eeeeewwwwwww! That's forever away.

I've seen some people mention Honeymoon is coming back at some point.  Is there truth to this?  I wasn't able to afford it until our tax money came in and it seems to be thoroughly sold out.  I did see one retailer has it on backorder but it says it would ship " 08/08/2016".  I don't want to place an order now and find out in 6 months its cancelled or that it will come back in stock in a couple weeks elsewhere.  I checked on eBay as well, but it seems to be selling for around $125.  Boo.

It's supposed to be permanent but it sounds like they didn't make nearly enough for the demand 😞

Oh!  ok, thanks so much!  So its just a waiting game.  Glad its not gone forever.

It's available for purchase (back ordered til 2/25 iirc) on neimanmarcus.com. Plus they have their beauty event now 🙂

In the US, some Tom Ford can be found in the Cosmetic Company Outlet stores where items are found at a discount. May be worth looking there if close by or when traveling.

I'm interested in trying Guerlain and more Chanel lipsticks, and perfectly fine with YSL and Bobbi Brown Luxe lipsticks.

Has anyone tried the double ended liquid liner? I just watched Tati from Glamlifeguru's review and I'm really tempted to buy it but is it really all that much better?

I'm on my third one. Love the formula ❤️ pigmented and long-lasting, and dual-ended for a thicker or thinner line 😉

How long does a tube last?

In my experience, the TF liquid liner/eye defining pen lasted about 3-5 months, depending on usage. When used everyday, closer to 3 months. For occasional usage, like when I switched to another brand of liquid liner, it would last a month or so longer. 

I love it!  I'm new to liners but it was the easiest thing to use for me and I got one for my mom.  I don't use it everyday but I've had it for over a year and it hasn't dried. 

That price increase would end my purchases of TF lipsticks. Lots of other quality high quality options available.

testing