Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Agreed! I just ordered Sphnix and I will get Honeymoon when it comes back in stock but that might be it for me with TF stuff for a long time...

Update on price increase for Tom Ford Canada, my SA at holts (toronto) mentioned so far the lipsticks are confirmed to go up by $5 to $63, not sure abt fragrances yet but they will as well. This will be as of March first. Good news the quads will not go up! 

I asked about honeymoon but no eta, she then mentioned bloor street showed the honeymoon quad Instock, 17 of them! But when I called they said it was for people on the wait list and there are abt 80 ppl on the list. Oh well they assured me these new quads are perm as well as all the cream color shadows. 

Do you know if the brushes and blushes are going up? Or the Lips and Boys? 

Kate I was told it's a very good possibility for some increases range wide but they haven't seen the list yet, they did confirm all lipsticks and fragrances for sure with price hikes $5-$10 .. I asked about cream shadows and was told probably not since they just released. But the SA was most certain quads will stay at $88. If I hear anything else I will update. 

Thank you! I'm really tempted to order some lipsticks, blushes, and brushes before prices go up again.

I hope the quads don't go up in price. Fingers crossed. :S

WHAT! That is crazy, I don't think I can justify spending $63 on a lipstick even a TF one.

And lets not forget the tax lol 

I just placed an order on Holt's website to get 2 lipsticks at the regular price of $58 and a few Lips & Boys. I have been back and forth on the lipsticks for months now and I refuse to buy them at $63 plus tax so thank you for the heads up.

No worries, when they told me last week I thought it's just to push a sale lol but someone different told me the same thing this morning. Only holts confirmed this but Nordstrom hasn't a clue yet. 

Which lipsticks did you end up getting?

I picked up Sable Smoke & Sweet Mystery in the permanent line. I picked up Julian, Austin and Addison from L&B collection.

Nordstrom gets the news a bit late here. I am hoping their price increase will not happen soon, just like their other brands here - Sunday Riley & Tata harper 🙂 But I m guessing TF will increase it Canada-wide and Nordies SA will know only last min

WHolly! $5?! Wow that might be my cut off limit honeslty...

Looks like i wont be making that first lipstick purchase after all 

how abt lips and boys? there are pretty shades 🙂 TF Nordies Vancouver/Calgary has them. If u need a calgary SA for TF or other brands pm me I will giv u her number too 🙂

Which shades are your fav? I wanted to see what is coming for the summer collection this yr but l&b isnt a bad idea to try i guess, maybe after i get my quad 😉 Also Right now im more into the tf eye stuff..someone told me that tf lipstick start to smell funny or go bad faster is this true? 

I have the box but I love Alejandro (In my purse always for Emergencies), Joaquin, Theo, Kingston/Xavier, Tony, Roberto and Leonardo. 

I only started getting TF lipsticks since last september and havent had issues. But I did hear that the Vanilla scent might go away with time but not always the case. 

All the new stuff is up at Holts again, including the cream shadows, patent lips and most of the new quads.

I'm trying to order but the site crashed.

Nvm it worked. Ordered TF Drake, TF Spice and CT Bond girl!

I want Honeymoon 😞

Debating pulling the trigger in Sphinx...

testing