Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I'm sure Spice will be beautiful on you! Enjoy!

But eep - I'm hoping that price increase doesn't apply to the States. They just increased prices in the past...it was less than a year ago right?

Oh I didn't ask about prices in the states, but maybe for us it is due to the current low dollar in Canada?

Usually hearing that would make me impulse buy everything but thanks to their no return or exchange policy I held myself back lol. 

I'm wondering if Negligee was in my CCO Because it was mislabeled because this doesn't look like any of the swatches I've seen. I really like it so I'm happy but im very confused 😛image.jpg

image.jpg

That does not look like negligee in the tube at all! But it looks very good on you regardless on what color name it is 🙂

kethry, I bought a mislabelled "Negligee" off someone recently and it also looks like this. I still haven't used it- do you think it's worth keeping if I have Didier already??

I can't answer that - mine is ever so slightly more opaque than my Didier but I don't know if that is normal or just my bullet. And any slight color difference basically disappears on the lips. I'm keeping it because I've already used it and because Didier is one of my all-time fav lipstick colors plus it was CCO Prices. I Am actually contemplating passing my Didier to my sister because she basically has 2 lipsticks and nothing deep/bright. 

But, if you don't see yourself using up Didier, I would pass it on. My biggest problem with doing that is I am pretty comfortable that it is Moroccan Rouge but I cant 'prove' it LOL

I went to my cco - all of them were this. On the plus side, I am 99% it's Moroccan rouge based on the swatch of their tester which swatched like my didier - so mine must have been in a weird part of a batch with slightly more pigment or something. 

On the negative, I got told that of course it's negligee and online swatches look different and they only get dept store overstocks, never seconds. WTFever

I bought Negligee at my CCO and it is a muted browny pink neutral. Wonder what that one really is??

image.jpgJoaquin, Didier, 'negligee', jay

That definitely doesn't look like Negligee to me.

Mine is much more of a plum/brown.

Whatever it is, it looks really nice on you!

Mine is the same as you perfectly described, bought last fall at a CCO. Does not look like the shades above.

Negligee:

IMG_20160208_155943.jpgIMG_20160208_155644.jpg

I am really quite sure it is a mislabeled Moroccan Rouge. I would like the real Negligee from CCO at some point but I love MR. Its just funny that it is a whole bunch of them and apparently not just my CCO since MK ended up with one too

Thanks! The closest I can find is alasd hair, maybe, but this is a full-size. Labelled and boxed negligee. So weird 😛 it's close enough to Didier that I wouldn't have bought it but I like it now that I have it 😄 it is a little more purple? And more opaque - swatch was one swipe vs 2 for Didier 

I wonder if it is Moroccan Rouge?  

That was the 'man size' version of Didier, and even when the formulas are supposedly identical, there seems to be slight variations in color between boy/man.

It's as good a guess as any. I swear I want to bring it to a TF counter just to compare LOL

You should! That doesn't look like negligee to me, but it is pretty!

It looks like they discontinued MR again so might not do me any good. Oh well - it's a mystery but I still win the pretty lipstick lottery so it's all good. I should go back to CCO and see if all their 'negligee' boxes are this color or if I can find the real one too 😄

They discontinued Moroccan Rouge?!

I don't know that for sure but I can't find it for sale anywhere but evil bay at twice retail 😞

Seriously?! i'd bought one in November from my counter (and then returned it when I found out it was the same as Didier). I love Didier and was glad it had a larger version. WHOMP.

testing