Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Anexwa I just read your comment below. I have a tad darker eye lids too.I wore Sphinx on Wednesday and it is very pretty dual chrome,in some lights it looked pink n in some yellow gold.I will try to use it over the weekend on my lid and post it.

Thanks for your input on this too..it helps when someone has similar skin tone or pigmentation to get an idea if a product will work..most online reviews or tutorials dont do much in that department coz they generally dont hav similar issues. I face this with my lips too were the top lip and outer lining is more pigmented and lipsticks look way different than what I see online.

I was worried abt the yellow shift looking sickly so im glad its more yellowy gold.. will look out for your post 🙂 

I've posted a question to Christine about wearing Sphynx alone on the eyelids. Will post her remarks.

I'm fighting a cold but am hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and can oblige!

Awwh hope you feel better soon.. im sure we will all look forward to an amazing look that you come up with 🙂

Temptalia had a review and eye look however it included the 3 shadows reviewed of which Sphinx was one.

I, too, would be interested in seeing it swatched on the eyelids or featured in a "look".

Exactly the color is so pretty but Im not sure how It would look on the eyes as a wash of color.

Oh yes, I agree!! I'm afraid it shows orange on the eyes, plus having trouble finding swatches of Sphinx on pale, cool skin tones. Hopefully someone can post swatches/looks!

My issue generally is my lids are darker/pigmented so how it swatches on the back of my hand will not be same on the lids and may pull an entirely different color Or not at all except some shimmers.  

Y'all, Tom Ford is some kinda spell. Today I ordered the Fall Moodlight highlighter and i don't even know what imma do with that bronze part. I HAD TO HAVE IT. 🙊

I use the darker shade on my cheeks when I want a peachy bronze colour, but it is divine as an eyeshadow! 

Oooh, will definitely try it out as a blush or shadow!!

Is it sticky when worn on the eyelids? It's a beautiful color.

No, this is the powder highlight duo Moodlight we're discussing 🙂 I haven't tried the SS16 cream duo. 

I see! I have moodlight and love it. It looks more bronzy on me and I love it.I haven't tried mixing the two together or applying it on the eyelids. Will give it a go!

A Tom Ford rep suggested the white could also be worn on the decollete.

When I only have 5 min, I swipe both on my lids and use both to give a peachy colour & highlight on my cheeks.

A quick swipe of lipstick and eyeliner and I'm done! 

I'm peeping that too! Is the bronze reaaaaaally bronze?

It's kind of a peachy bronze.

i find I can use either shade as a highlight, but YMMV

Drake, Sphinx and Honeymoon all at Neimans Beverly Hills.  Ask for Michelle.

Anonymous Insider

FullSizeRender (11).jpg

I'm so glad all TF hot pink's are different. 

T-B: Showgirl, Violet Fatale, Electric Pink, Flash of Pink, Giacomo, Alex.

Now I'm debating whether I should (or would like to) get Pure Pink.......

If you have room on your arm...

2 Replies
testing