Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Gash is appearing a little more red because the crease color Twice Baked isn't quite as powdery as the dark TF shade, I found that put down it was kind of a swath of color and blended into the red shade more. I even reapplied after and it ended up eggplant toned. 

I will swatch them side by side soon (gash and the red TF shade) because I think they are close. I want to see how close.

Gorgeous!

It's so pretty! Do you love it?

I do really like it. This is totally my color range. 🙂

Lovely!!!

Went to TF store today.  One of the shades in the new lilac quad reminds me of G Armani's Eyes to Kill shadow in the limited Rose Popillia which sold out super fast (and is gorgeous).  Not the best for my blue eyes but gorgeous for brown (IMO).

Swatch below of the GA from Temptalia: Rose Popillia.  Anyone have both to compare?  I'd love to see them next to each other.

giorgioarmani_30eyestokillintense005.jpg

Me too.  Sadly, it's virtually impossible to find.  Maybe the unicorn thread?

It sold out super fast and was limited edition.

That's REALLY pretty - I had to look it up on Temptalia, and the way it catches the light is insane. Are you looking for a dupe? Because the Armani Eye tint in Flannel is close. And for Lilac dream, did you mean the bottom left color that I'm having an impossible time describing (almost a champagne pearl, but there is more to it than that) 

Yes, the one that looks taupe online but is not taupe in person.   What do you think? Am I right about the Armani being close? This Armani just reminded me so much of the bottom left TF Lilac dream. I was walking around with the swatch on my arm....

I'll check out flannel.

I'm not sure. The one in the TF quad maybe slightly warmer and I didn't find it to be quite as dark. Plus it didn't quite catch the light like popillia:

image.jpeg

At least - not from what I remember!

This looks a lot like a mufe shadow I bought to use as an unconventional highlight.  

I need to double check the shade, but I think it is 546?

eta I just googled 546 that isn't it.  I'll pull out my compacts and check.

Ohh yes please, would love to know!

Rose Popilla has a pronounced duo-chrome, Flannel is close to it, but less pigmented and more muted overall due to the thinner cream texture. I don't have the TF to compare, but I have compared the two Armani shadows.

I believe that! But Flannel isthe only comfort I have after seeing swatches of popillia tonight!

Thanks Eadelaide!

No problem, they really are gorgeous shades! Flannel is still very pretty and worth considering if you don't already have it. Very unique effect! I'm also a huge fan of MAC Vex, another muted duo chrome eye shadow. These look to me like "grown-up" duo chromes, not too garish, and easy to pull off on a daily basis  🙂

I'm going to check out the MAC.  Liquids are sometimes a little too high maintenance for me....  

Interesting....I guess not much catches the light quite like this Armani.  Such a pretty shade.

Dropping off a few eye looks using Honeymoon alone. I finally had a chance to play with it. It's a dream to work with. 

2016-01-23 19.jpgMYXJ_20160123190442_fast.jpgMYXJ_20160123171041_fast.jpg

Beautiful looks! You really show how versatile this palette can be.

This is gorgeous with your coloring!

8 Replies
testing