Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Got my shipping notice for Honeymoon! It says it should be here by the 26th.

I was getting worried since I heard Nordstrom started cancelling orders.

Now to wait until next Tuesday >_<

Mine just got updated to be here tomorrow!! Woohoo!!

WHOOO!!! Just got my shipping notice too! I'm really excited for this one, now I just need to decide if I should get the Shade & Illuminate... Is it just me, or do Honeymoon and the S&I duo look like they'd be great together? Haha, looks like I'm inching closer to buying that one now 😉

I got mine too!! Tuesday seems incredibly far away right now...

Anonymous Insider

Mine said it was scheduled for delivery for next Monday but I think the status changed and it's coming in tomorrow! Hopefully your shipment behaves the same ^_^

Oh man, I wish that would happen to me.  Their shipping is so slow!

Ohh yay!  Glad yours finally shipped!  Mine isn't due to arrive until Tuesday also.  I'm so impatient!

Yay! 🙂 I'm really hoping mine doesn't get canceled as well! I placed my order Tuesday around noon, do you happen to know when/what time you placed your order?

I placed my order around 1-2pm PST on Jan 18 (Monday). I didn't get the tracking confirmation for Honeymoon until 9am today.

I also had a TF blush in my order and I got the tracking confirmation for that yesterday at 9am 

I am over trying to order Honeymoon from Nordstroms.com at this point. I tried to order the other day, got to checkout, then it was suddenly unavailable. I placed TWO orders yesterday (one said it was going to be backordered), and they were both cancelled!

It's too obnoxious at this point. Since it is permanent, I'll wait until it's more widely available then possibly buy it then,

Nordstrom can be awful with the order cancellations! I tried ordering the same pair of Ugg slippers 4 times before I finally received them without being canceled. I love Nordies otherwise, but cancellations are so frustrating. Hopefully it will be re-stocked soon!

Anonymous Insider

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that! Hopefully you can get it soon!

News from a Holts SA ladies.she's just back from training in LA.

Screenshot_2016-01-20-08-33-05.pngj

Thanks for posting this really helpful overview of the collection, including what items are permanent and what items are limited edition.

Oh what exciting details about Portofino. That's one of my signature scents..thanks for the fabulous scoop!

I am soooo happy to hear that the cream shadows are permanent!!!!  Thank you for posting this!

Thx for posting. I'm interested to hear what fellow BTers think about the SS shade and illuminate cream duo.

BK - how are you? I am getting the SS Shade & Illuminate My SA said its made to be used on the cheek not in the contour. The Peachy pink is so pretty, so I fell for it 😉

Oh thx so much for letting me know. Can't wait to see it on you. 🙂

Thanks so Much!

Any extra info on the blush duo and new lip products in the white packaging?

I think the blush duo and lip products are for the summer, so will be coming out later this year...

2 Replies
testing