Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Jealous! My flight got delayed again and I'm still stuck at the airport. Time to go back to DFS and get more lipsticks.

That sucks your flight was delayed but YAY to more lipsticks.

So jealous!  I love sarafinas!

If anyone is travelling from Toronto Pearson Airport Terminal 1, they have a small selection of Tom Ford make up (lipsticks and nail polishes) and private blend perfume at DFS. The lipstick is still $58, but there's no tax 😄

I grabbed coco ravish and quiver.

I just picked it up recently, too! I quite like it. 

Please let us know how you think it compares to Dolce Vita when you have a chance 🙂 

Its a gorgeous palette! Where were you able to order cognac sable? I have been looking for it. 😞

I am heading to NYC tomorrow for a week! Is there anything you want me to check out or take pics of when I get to the TF counter (assuming they will let me)?

Visit Symone at the Bergdorf TF counter. She's awesome! 

Well I finally made it to the TF counter. Symone was there and I got to talk to her but she was not able to work with me. They had a rep from TF there and she worked with the people while the others worked getting her products or the register. They only put foundation and concealer on my face, applied the eyeshadow, liner, mascara, a lip stick and gloss, and ended with a bronzer. I

already had makeup on and they didn't even take that off, just applied over top that. It was about a 15 minute experience. I was a little disappointed. I ended up getting the eye quad in nude dip and a lipstick in negligee.

Well she has a wonderful name (and the way she spells it 😉 )

Is it weird that I want to go there just to meet her?

I agree!!

The returning L&Bs are perm correct?

And the new shadow quads as well?

I promised my boyfriend I **wouldn't** go crazy buying everything up as soon as the new year starts lol!

I asked my SA today and she mentioned she hadn't gotten confirmation that the quads are permanent.

given that they are retiring 4 and releasing 5, I am betting one is LE and its probably Honeymoon, since it looks different than the rest with the TF imprint.

What I most recently read is that they will make the 25 best selling boys from the current 50 permanent

i don't think the new quads are LE - iirc they are supposed to be permanent. Or as permanent as they ever are anyway 😛

Aww poopy. I was hoping the best sellers from last year were made permanent this time around.

I'm planning a girls day with my mom and sister to go outlet shopping, I'm hoping they let me sneak into the CCO lol. I'm hoping to find some unicorns!

Jury is definitely still out on L&Bs.

I haven't heard anything about the quads, but I would think they'd be permanent...

Ladies, Neiman starts doing pre-sell on the eye shadow palettes now. My SA just texted me. I only see 5 not 6 though.

are you getting anything BK?? I might wait for Nordstrom to get them (I just opened a Nordie's card and so now I have more incentive to shop there, lol)

I think I want Honeymoon and Disco Dust. I'm debating whether I should get Last Dance. 🙂 I tried to not hoarding so much makeup this year. I don't come in the office and/or go out that often anymore;)

I think if I just get one, it will have to be Honeymoon. It looks gorgeous

Hopefully online soon too

1 Reply
testing