Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Dropping off a full face Demsey.  He's like the lipstick equivalent of NARS orgasm on me.

i1230151mage.jpeg

So pretty! How do you like the viseart palette?

Thank you Trisha, I have them all, but this one (sultry) is my favorite.

Oh darn! It is just gorgeous on you. I need to look into this.

Thank you, BK!  Happy New Year to you and the little kitty! 😉

Just gorgeous.

Thank you, virgo!

Ohh Mocha, this is gorg on you!! Love it!

Thank you, Amysangel!

I ordered Drake from Nordstrom and it was B/O with a ship date of 12/30. They canceled my order, so now I have placed an order with Neimans. In case that doesn't work out, I thought I would check to see if anyone has a backup they may want to part with. Highly doubtful I know, but maybe someone does. Thanks everyone! 🙂

Have you tried contacting TF.com or a TF boutique? I ordered one Drake from TF.com on Black Friday and it got cancelled but then suddenly 2 weeks ago they revived it and sent the charge through. I saw it pop up on my bank so I contacted them and they said they were restocking it 'soon'. It hasn't shipped or arrived yet. I have an order in at Nordstrom too but it hasn't been cancelled yet. I called Nordstrom and they told me 1/15 would be the restock. So it is coming back but it's going to be hard to find I think!

Good luck! I got mine back-ordered with Neimans.. it came sooner than I expected; hope the same for you!

Thanks Katie, I hope so too!!

Told myself I wasn't going to buy any more boys, but saw beautylookbook's review yesterday and ended up with these;

1229151image.jpeg

Dempsey is a pretty color, but he has similar grit issues like I had with Eric.  I love Jake; he's a great wearable pink for me, not too warm and not cool either.  Theo is beautiful.  He reminds me of a sheerer, more vibrant version of NARS Janet.  When I blot him down, he is the exact same color that Drake is on me.  

Two questions for you (general you, but also mocha- TF Lip Queen):

1. are all the boys gritty/glittery?

2. Are they are sheer as swatches show or buildable? 

Lol... I assure you there are other ladies more TF queen than me 😄

that said, I ended up with 17 of the new boys, and only 2 have been gritty.  A lot of the ones I got (possibly considered the 'weird' colors) are semi sheer, like David, Vladimir, Eddie, Ansel, etc) but all are buildable.

1. Some are sparkly. The new 25 have a bit more sparkle overall than the old ones. Some, like Theo, don't show a ton of sparkle in the lips, while others do. 

2. I don't think most of the ones I swatched are sheer. The most sheer one I got was Jay. 

I saw swatches on another site, not here-- but will definitely look yours up now! Good to know that Jay is sheer, as that was one I was considering. 

i1208155mage.jpegJay is sheer, he is bottom right swatch.

which swatches are each of these?

Bug girl, clockwise from top left: Roman, Derek, Jay, Eddie, Egon.

8 Replies
testing