Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

Nude Dip is a great choice if you're looking for shadows that are neutral with a gleam to it 😄 Application is wonderful but the colors are not as bold as say, Cognac Sable or Seductive Rose could be 🙂 (I have Seductive Rose too and I know the purple + celestial glitters can be quite vivid sometimes, haha)

It's able to pair with everything since the colors are so neutral! Very office friendly too.

Anonymous Insider

nude dip is nice if you like satin-like finish. It's pretty neutral and buttery soft. Nothing super exciting in terms of shade, but goes along well with any lip color!

Seductive rose has two celestial shades and it has a rosy tone. Orchid haze is more neutral. Personally, I love seductive rose!

Drake- love!

image.jpeg

Ohhhhh pretty! It is a wonderful pink on you MK! and your hair are looking beautiful.

Aw thank you! 🙂

I ordered two mini Tom Ford lippies from an eBay seller and received them yesterday. Tried them out today and they both smell...I can't really place it, but it reminds me of really old crayons. The two shades were Indian Rose and Casablanca which are really, really pretty. Can I get a few hugs? 😪 Guess I need to budget for full sizes. 

You can always get Collin and Cary in L&B 🙂 

Thanks Ivy! I had no idea the L&B had dupes of the regular shades!

They must be very old. I went the mini route to try them out before paying full price.

If you decide to try again, I would recommend checking if you have a CCO nearby.

you still get a discount on the price, but the product won't be old.

Some of mine from the CCO smelled like crayons, I think they just lose the vanilla smell after some time.  It may depend on how they were stored as well.

I read on spektra a while back that when they start to get old they lose the vanilla scent and take on a wax scent 😞

Yes, my FS Indian Rose lost its vanilla scent in less than a year. A little while after that (a month or two?) I began to notice more of a waxy scent. 

To me, it's almost similar to some CG lipsticks I have. 

Thoughts on the Golden Mink quad?

Do you own Golden peach or Naked bronze from summer? The celestial shades from both are the same as the top row in gold mink 🙂 

The quad is very versatile on its own 🙂 

I don't own any TF shadows yet. These will be my first:)

Haha I love all of them. 

Anonymous Insider

I have it. I can show you swatches if you want.

Personally, I LOVE it more than I thought. It's my second favorite (the fave being cocoa mirage). It looked oh-nothing-special-there in pan, but it looked 100X more amazing when I applied it. 

Swatches would be amazing!:D

Anonymous Insider

I'm NOT good at swatching stuff, but I get a point for trying, right? 😛

Spoiler
FullSizeRender (7).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

I can't capture how pretty the sheen is. The darkest shade is not as intense compared to other TF quads, but all the shades look so elegantly glamorous when applied. Glitter shades are chunkier than typical glitter size in Chanel cream shadows. I don't know what exactly is so special about these glitter shades, but they just look superbly beautiful on eye. 

Compare to Nude Dip, the sheen it has is less glossy-looking (satin vs. silk?), more muted, but I find it prettier. 

testing